Everlance users find an average of $7,500 in potential tax savings each year.
Everlance is a 100% automatic mileage & expense tracker. Everlance uses GPS to create an IRS compliant mileage log and connects with your bank or credit card to sync with your expenses & receipts.
Everlance is used by everyone from independent contractors to Fortune 500 employees needing to fill out expense reports.
◆ MILEAGE TRACKING THAT JUST WORKS ◆
Everlance replaces the paper mileage log and shoebox of receipts used by so many. The app automatically tracks your mileage and other business related expenses using the GPS of your phone.
2019 IRS standard mileage rate:
• Business mileage: 58 cents per mile
• Medical mileage: 20 cents per mile
• Charitable mileage: 14 cents per mile
This means that every 1,000 miles is worth $580 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on.
◆ RECEIPTS & EXPENSES ◆
No more shoebox of receipts! Connect your personal or business credit cards and upload receipts directly into the app.
• Securely store receipts in the cloud
• Keep accurate business or personal expense records
◆ DETAILED MILEAGE & EXPENSE REPORTING ◆
Export IRS guideline compliant mileage log and expense reports from the cloud.
• Easily filter mileage by classification type (work, personal, etc.) location, or many other categories from the app or from your personalized online dashboard
• Customize mileage and expense reports in PDF or CSV formats
◆ FEATURES ◆
• Detect and log all of your miles automatically (or try adding TO and FROM locations and watch the app magically fill in the rest of the mileage)
• Instant Deduction Finder - Connect your credit card & find $1,000's in tax deductions in seconds.
• Quickly categorize all of your Self-Employed business expenses
• Calculate mileage, trip start time, end time, and reimbursement value per mile
• Swipe to categorize mileage as business, personal, charity, or medical
• Save your frequent trips addresses and to save time entering in past mileage
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and credit card expenses
• Add photos of personal and business receipts with the tap of a button
• Raise your mile IQ with advanced features such as Work Hours
• Supports multiple tagging for multiple businesses AND vehicles
◆ EVERLANCE PREMIUM ◆
The standard Everlance account is 100% free, but many users choose to upgrade to Premium. All accounts will start with on the free Everlance Plan. Start a 7 day free premium trial when upgrading to Everlance Premium (hassle free, cancel anytime).
Everlance Premium allows you to unlock Unlimited Mileage Tracking, Advanced PDF Reports, Premium Support and more for $7.99/month recurring or $59.99/year recurring for the annual plan.
Download Everlance Mileage Tracker and Expense Log Today!
We'd love to hear from you! Feedback or ideas are welcome.
Battery Consumption Note:
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Everlance has been designed to limit GPS usage and we suggest monitoring Everlance to see how it performs against the competition :)
Terms of Service: https://everlance.com/terms-of-service
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
◆ Instant Deduction Finder - Try for yourself and see how much you find in deductions! ◆
Ratings and Reviews
It’s literally as easy as a swipe. Highly recommend to anyone, not just friends and family.
This is a very easy, convenient app and will save you so much money and time at the end of the year. I spent 2 hrs for my one month at instacart ( personal shopper) nov 27th- December first figuring out my miles locations for my 2017 tax return, and probably not even 1/2 I could have claimed. Had to google maps, put in every location, destination, and trips home. (Lotta work) Didn’t even include all the trips in between delivering or shopping. Made 1347 in a month as a part time job, picking my own hours, location, so trying to find deductions because no taxes were taking out and big chance I could have owed money. Even though I earn tax earning income credit, and single mom. Ended up with a net loss of $18 after miles used/ deducted and income received from instacart, net gain. Won’t have to hesitate about making too much money as I thought about for moving forward to 2018, (but still wanna stay in tax bracket.)I didn’t, but you can also deduct places you eat, gas, maintenance on car like oil changes, tires, (depreciation)etc.. that is work related for that job as independent contractor. Everlance wasn’t offered for instacart yet, just checked out tonight because upgraded to premium on tax day because given discount. Link your banking app and you just swipe left for personal or right for work. Create summary and can email to self for easy access, readily available.
I’m diggin this app!
I haven’t ever really kept up with my mileage probably the real way I was suppose to but I logged it anyways, just in case!
I became an independent contractor with a company that provided Everlance to keep up with the miles for me. Didn’t think I’d really remember to turn Everlance on to track my mileage until I found the automatic trip detection.
I do sometimes get frustrated because it WILL track your every mile & you then have to classify the unclassified & it piles up at times, but that’s my own fault 😉
I have since become a premium membership holder & this app is amazing! I don’t really know a whole lot about keeping records when your an independent contractor, so to speak, but I’m really diggin this app because it does so much for you! I’m not one to trust just any “let it do it all for you”! I’ll give it a try & if something doesn’t feel right, I’m out & quick. Been burned to many times BUT I’m really loving the Everlance App. You just plug in your numbers & your set, ready & go 😉It’s really a user friendly app for sure!
It remains to be unseen as of now but I will see how much I’m diggin it come tax time 😁
Stopped working when I started paying
I appreciated the trial of the premium features before committing to pay for an entire year. I was very pleased with the app during my trial. Never had a problem. It seemed that as soon as I dropped the $60 for the year, the app started to have a bunch of problems. Miscalculating the miles on a trip and I have to go in manually to correct and not starting trip requiring me to go in and manually enter it. If I have to keep manually entering everything, I’m going to start wondering why I’m not just doing it the good old fashioned way and saving my money.
Update: I contacted everlance and was quickly helped to troubleshoot. Sounds like problems with the gps was a common problem with the latest iOS update. Their recommendations worked, and everything seems to be working well for now. In the future, if there are known of problems affecting numerous people, it would be nice for everlance to put out an email notification with strategies to solve the problem. I’m trusting this app to track data for my taxes, so it’s important that it work (or that I be notified when there are problems with the system) the way it’s suppose to.
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks for writing in and very sorry to hear about your experience. This is not acceptable to us either! I would love to help fix the problem and to do so I need to look into your account, would you be able to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org? If we can't fix this for you then I believe you deserve a refund.
- Everlance Inc.
- 150 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Everlance Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Everlance Premium $7.99
- Everlance Premium $59.99
- Everlance Premium $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.