Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote Food is all new and now available on iPad!
Evernote is the one app you need for all of your food experiences.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop computer will also appear in the app. Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped in Evernote, show up here making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the places you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save recipes you want to try. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family favorites you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit for your city and for travel destinations.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Evernote Food is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds great features across all of the Evernote applications and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Food is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
Twitter @evernote @evernotelife
What's New in Version 2.5
- Sync fix for iOS 8
- Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
Sure, the in-app, searchable recipies sound good but if the only thing this app does is collect what you've already put into a notebook in Evernote, why do I need it?
I can accomplish the same thing by having a dedicated food Notebook.
Besides that, you can't even add or edit recipies directly in the Evernote Food app; everything has to be saved from within Evernote. You're using twice the storage and memory to hold information in Food that you already have collected in an Evernote notebook.
Don't waste your space/time with this app.
My go to food app
I absolutely love this app. I use on a daily basis. I love its ability to clip recipes through its chrome extension and having sync beautifully to this app.
The cookbook is the only feature I use on this app. They could frankly get rid of the other three sections and it would be just as great.
Finally fixed iOS 8 Sync issue !
After months, the iOS 8 sync issue is fixed. The un-sync data is appearing on my Evernote environment. This is a great tool especially for foodies. Every time my wife ask what we had at a restaurant before, I can pull out the app and show her .. :-)
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 36.7 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2011 - 2014 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99