Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evernote Food is all new and now available on iPad!
Evernote is the one app you need for all of your food experiences.
Discover and save delicious recipes and amazing restaurants. Document all your cooking and dining experiences with photos and notes. Share your beautiful meals with the world.
• Explore the best recipes from across the web and save them for later
• Find great restaurants near you or anywhere in the world and add them to your list
• Add photos, notes, & location to remember your food and experiences
• Share your meals with friends through email, Twitter, and Facebook
Bonus: Since Evernote Food is part of Evernote, recipes you clip using Evernote Web Clipper on your desktop computer will also appear in the app. Additionally, anything you save in Evernote Food will show up in Evernote on any device you use.
What's new in Evernote Food 2.0
• Explore Recipes - Thousands of recipes from the best food sites to browse, search, and save.
• My Cookbook - Recipes you save in the app, plus ones you've clipped in Evernote, show up here making them easy to find from any device.
• Restaurants - A location-based list and map view of restaurants that lets you clip and save the ones you want to try and see all the places you've visited.
• My Meals - A photographic journey through all of your past meals and food adventures.
Here are just a few ways you can use Evernote Food:
• Build your own online cookbook using My Cookbook, where you can save recipes you want to try. Use tags to organize them based on diet and ingredients.
• Document each step of recipe preparation with photos and captions, from new creations to family favorites you want to preserve.
• Discover restaurants by location or cuisine and create a list of ones to visit for your city and for travel destinations.
• Remember culinary journeys using My Meals. Add images and notes on the food, wine, people, and ambience that make trips memorable.
• Capture your food memories of special restaurant or home-cooked meals with family and friends. Take note of dishes you love so you can order them again.
Evernote Food is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds great features across all of the Evernote applications and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Food is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
Twitter @evernote @evernotelife
What's New in Version 2.3.2
Beauty without brains
I got this app in the hopes that it would help me sort my recipes of things I love, things I want to cook, and notes I have on both of those. I don't need a restaurant feature, so that part of this program I won't review.
- helps me find cooking blogs I might not otherwise.
- looks beautiful
- part of the Evernote suite so it synchs nicely between phone and iPad
- you can only add recipes to your cookbook from the recipes they have through bloggers they are associated with in the explore section. Some of my favorite and most trusted blogs (the most glaring example is The Smitten Kitchen) are essentially inaccessible.
- doesn't allow for assembling a full meal (eg, side dish or dessert recipes connected to main dishes)
I was surprised how much I ended up using penultimate on my iPad and hoped this would be another similarly useful app. Not the case. Until they add in a feature to link to recipes not in their database it will collect digital dust for me.
Just hit trash
Looks pretty, acts dumb. Tried to enter a meal I had last week out-of-state at a place that's not in Foursquare. Couldn't find it when entering a meal. OK, I thought. I get it. I have to enter a restaurant first. So after a few clicks I get it to find the place on a search. Eventually get it to show up as a saved location. Back to meals. Nope. First problem is it's like a dog with a bone about my current location, which is thousands of miles away. When I get to accept the correct city, it reverts to showing only places in Foursquare. No sign of the place I JUST SAVED. After going back and forth a few times trying to make sure it had the restaurant saved, then back to try to get it to find the one and only saved location, I'm done. It even crashed once when I was navigating.
This was the second meal I tried to enter. The first didn't even get that far, because I just couldn't get the place to show up in search even though it was easy to find in Google.
I'm an Evernote Premium subscriber, BTW.
Best app Ever!!!
A classy app which looks great, works like magic and which I genuinely enjoy using. It makes me wanna record all my meals.
Needs more recipe sources but I link my recipes from Everfood to personalize it. And would be nice if I could rate meals with a star rating and a personal review area <- suggestions :-)
My most favorite app, do not ever revamp it and I wish Evernote were more like Everfood.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jan 23, 2014
- Version: 2.3.2
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © Evernote Corporation 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99