Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Evernote Hello it’s easy to remember everything about everyone you meet.
* App Store Editor's Choice *
Whether you're meeting someone for the first time, trying to remember important details about a person you’ve met before, or recalling important information about a previous meeting, Evernote Hello is here to help. Here's how:
- See everyone you’ve met and pictures of your activities in a beautiful new timeline layout
- View a history of all the meetings you've had with individuals
- Remember all aspects of your meetings: location, notes, photos, and faces
- Connect with people through LinkedIn and Facebook
- Get additional insights about contacts and meetings with Related Notes from your Evernote account
There are three easy ways to bring the people you meet into Evernote Hello:
- Snap a picture of their business card
- Connect with nearby Evernote Hello users via Hello Connect
- Create a quick profile from LinkedIn, Facebook, your calendar appointments or your address book
With Evernote Hello, you can easily remember everyone you meet, and say goodbye to your stacks of business cards.
Evernote Hello is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available through an auto-renewing subscription.
Two subscription options:
◦ Evernote Premium monthly for $5
◦ Evernote Premium annually for $45
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
Evernote Hello is part of the Evernote family of products, which are designed to help you remember everything.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
New in 2.2.2:
* Bug fix for some crashes on start of Hello
* Additional bug fixes and performance improvements
Almost there, but not quite, at least for me
I love evernote, and I love the idea of connected apps like this. And as bad as I am with names, I really like this idea. I would have given it 5 stars without a hesitation except they left out one simple field that would have made it a little more useable. As it is it's a great social app, if they simply would have added an additional contact field, "Company" it would have been perfect. I know it's not meant to be a comprehensive contacts manager. I'm totally ok with that, but for anyone already married with kids and out of college the need for an app that just records social contacts starts to diminish. Most of the people I meet that I want to exchange contact info with are usually connected to an organization or something, which was the reason I met them, even if it was just a social meeting. Just one more data base entry, but would have been very helpful. As it is I still scan all the business cards I get directly into evernote.
Meeting tracking errors
The promise is awesome. Keep track of your meetings with four square location integration and new contact info from phone contacts and linkedin... all saved in Evernote. However, it focuses on capturing info in the moment so much that it is painful to enter meeting location info after the fact. Remembering recent locations instead of finding one each time would help considering multiple contacts a one location. The biggest issue was meetings would incorrectly crossover between multiple contacts (with similar emails in my case). I could live with everything else, but the last part was a deal killer. Probably going to keep a list of meetings in Evernote native.
Works great for me
I am in outside sales. I can simply hit add meeting when I arrive. The after I can add all my notes. I use the Siri speak feature to say all the things I want to remember as I drive away.
Because my meetings often involve more than one person, I wish there was an easier way to "add" other contacts present at the meeting.
Also I would love if I could link this somehow to be able to access info to my laptop.
Overall I am very pleased!
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 30, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 25.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © Evernote Corporation 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99