Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scannable moves paper forward. Scan contracts, receipts, business cards, and any paper that comes your way. Save or share documents instantly and move on.
Automatically capture high-quality scans anywhere
- Scan fast: Point your camera at documents, expense receipts, or whiteboards. Scannable immediately captures them.
- Save time: Scannable automatically rotates, crops, and adjusts images so your scans are clear and easy to read.
- Share or save: Send documents to colleagues via email or text, or export them as PDF and JPG files to Evernote and other apps.
Deal with paper professionally
- Turn business cards into contacts: Pull information from business cards and LinkedIn, add profile photos, and save it all to your contacts list.
- Go paperless: Scannable works seamlessly with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner to get multi-page documents where they need to go.
- A scanner for everyone: With Scannable, your whole team can control a ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner from their own devices and send paper on its way.
Scannable is free to download and use.
What's New in Version 2.2
Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
Overall better than what is out there.
If you're a die-hard Evernote user, Scannable may be the best option for you...assuming you use an iOS device, that is. Scannable on the iPhone and iPad allows you to instantly scan business cards, sketches, receipts, paper documents, and even multi-page documents with ease, and automatically file and organize the resulting images and files in your Evernote account. Your scans are automatically cropped to remove backgrounds (like the table behind the reciept, for example) and enhanced so the text is readable. If you scan a business card, the contact information from the card is automatically lifted and added to a contact card, so you can call the person, email them, or visit their website or social presence with a single tap. It's relatively new, and while it works best with Evernote, it also allows you to share your resulting scan with other apps on your iOS device, so you can upload it to Dropbox, email it, or save it to your camera roll. Best of all, it's completely and totally free—no unlocks, no premium version, although it definitely works best if you also use Evernote.
After taking my first scan with this app immediately got rid of my big bulky scanner which is such a hassle to place photos or documents inside. The app converts the photos of documents and to clean and slick digital scans as well as crops them which is really nice. I would highly recommend this app for anyone who needs to scan multiple documents. It is a lot faster than placing the documents and a scanner one by one and waiting for the scanner to do it's thing. This app is really fast and does a great job of combining documents together. It is the next best thing to the very expensive multi document scanners in the office. For personal and small business use, this app perfect!
Perfect Evernote Companion
... almost, consider the rating 4-1/2 (will explain at the bottom).
I have been an Evernote fan for a number of years. I benefit so much that for the past 3 years I've been a premium member as well. One challenge to going paperless is the transition between paper to digital image, generally PDF file. This was COMPLETELY resolved with Scannable.
Scannable has rendered my traditional scanner almost obsolete. With a few exceptions (primarily archiving old family photos) I don't use it anymore and completely rely upon my iPhone's camera, Scannable and Evernote to keep my life paper AND clutter free.
This got four and a half instead of five because of the 'connection requirement' (rating it four would have been a disservice and the reason for the connection may have to do with how documents are converted).
I RV a great deal and often find myself in places where there is no cellular or Wi-Fi connections. It would be nice to be able to back up my journals when in these places but Scannable doesn't function unless it has is 'on the grid'.
Bottom Line: I find great value in it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 81.3 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2015 - 2016, Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.