Evernote – stay organized
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
What's New in Version 6.13
6.13 and app updates going forwards will be supported on OS X El Capitan (10.11) and above.
Sharing: consolidated share options under the “Share” button in Evernote. Share a note, choose to create a public link or modify share permissions all from one place.
Navigation and Commanding UI: we’ve made some adjustments to provide more space for your content using a narrower toolbar, and making some tweaks to the sidebar to improve legibility. We’ve also improved the Move Note dialog to make it even faster to move a note across accounts by listing all notebooks from both your business and personal accounts directly in the dialog.
We fixed many issues in this release, here are some of the notable issues addressed.
Fixed an issue where notebooks are sometimes duplicated on upgrade.
Fixed several crashes including intermittent issues around moving notes, app launch, and on PDF annotation.
Fixed an issue where the Evernote app window sometimes appears black when in full screen mode.
Gets Worse With Every Update
Recently, they made an update that just explodes the workflow I used to have. I used to use almost all keyboard commands and hotkeys, but now that isn't possible, at least as far as I can figure out. Then, they arrogantly ignore my simple query (I'm mad as can be now, but I wasn't then, and my tone reflected that) about whether it is possible to fix it.
Then, as a final slap in the face, they won't even allow me to post in their community forum to get assistance. This is a completely non-controversial post seeing if anyone has a similar issue to mine. Yet five days later, a moderator refuses to approve the thread. Unbelievable. I can understand if their tech support folks are busy. No problem. But why in the world would they stand in the way while I try to get support from other users? That makes absolutely no sense. None whatsoever.
I'll stick with them for awhile because I'm busy and don't have time to learn One Note right now. But As soon as I have a bit of free time, I'm most likely going to switch. There's no excuse for ignoring paid customers and then intentionally stymieing their attempts to get assistance with an issue. Especially when it is an issue of Evernote's own doing.
Increased price, decreased services
I have used Evernote as a Premium user for years. There are so many issues with Evernote. For the past several years we have had next to zero improvements, which was fine because the small issues were easily dealt with. However, considering the vast array of options I find it unacceptable to arbitrarily raise the subscription price when there have been no improvements and multiple lapses in service over the past several years. There are FREE options that have more features and fewer issues than Evernote. I have stuck with this product because of the pain of migrating, but when I recieved notice that my subscription rate was being increased after having seen literally no improvements for YEARS I have decided to call it quits. My premium subscription costs 7.99/month and all I get is crappy customer service and a buggy product. Are the devs not aware of what 7.99/month can get these days (hint: Office365 suite with OneNote, Office apps, and a terabyte of cloud storage is not much more). Goodbye, Evernote. It’s been real
Best Notetaking Apps
I’ve been using evernote for about 3 years now, and I can say that this is the best app to take notes and be more productive. I am a college student and I use Evernote to take notes during lectures. I love I can scan my notes with the mobile app scanner and upload them right into my notebook within evernote. Really useful and user-friendly. Also, they give you a student discount which is great. !!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 31, 2017
- Version: 6.13
- Size: 56.6 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2017 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$3.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium $7.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Premium$7.99
- Evernote Plus$3.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99