Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect, and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists, and to-do lists
• Create notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, screenshots, image files, audio, web clippings, and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, whiteboards, handwritten notes, and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone, or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss, and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share, and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture, and store every thought you need to stay productive
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos, and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximize productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
BETTER NOTE INTERACTION WITH 3D TOUCH
• Quick Actions for faster note creation and search
• Sketch in notes with pressure sensitive ink
EVERNOTE FOR APPLE WATCH
• Dictate notes and they will be transcribed in Evernote
• Dictate searches and get results on your Apple Watch
• View newly created & updated notes
• Set reminders, get notifications, and never forget anything
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly (desktop only)
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
• Notice anything different about us? We’ve updated our look to reflect our renewed purpose: helping you focus on what matters most. You’ll see a new design style, color palette, and fonts—we even gave our elephant a makeover!
• Now there’s one easy place to find everything that’s been shared with you, including notes and notebooks. It’s called “Shared with Me,” and you can find it in the Notebook list right under “Reminders.” We think you’ll love it.
• We’re testing a new, quicker way for you to take pictures and add photos in Evernote. Let us know what you think!
• Logging out of multiple accounts on the iPad sometimes caused a crash. That was a bit of an overreaction, but on the bright side, we fixed it.
• Sometimes, double-tapping an open note on your iPad would make the app hang. Things should be back to normal now though.
• The context feature wasn’t giving you as many results on iOS as it did on other platforms. That really wasn’t fair but we’ve cleared things up.
• We fixed an issue where images you drew in the Windows version didn’t look right on iOS. Because shouldn’t we all just get along?
• We gave the app a speed boost for iPad. Note snippets were refreshing every time you edited a note, which was a bit excessive. But it’s all under control now.
Ratings and Reviews
"Create a note called Vacation ideas in Evernote."
Come back in - the water is fine
Having been a long time and premium user of Evernote (since Oct 2011) with thousands of notes, I was as frustrated as everybody else when version 8 came out at the first of 2017 and everything was slow and broken. I’d search for a word that I KNEW was in the title of at least a dozen notes but it would slowly grind away then come back with no notes found. I even sent info and screenshots to support to no avail. The pain of version 8 was excruciating. My entire life is in Evernote - medical notes, call schedules, everything. I checked out other options but none had a decent web clipper so the pain of transferring all my notes wasn’t worth it. Fortunately, I had saved a copy of version 7 so just went back to using that. Until last month when the version 7 web clipper stopped working. Reluctantly, I updated to the latest version and - surprise! - everything is great again - just like version 7!! (Except for being able to go directly to a note by first letter of title —- PLEASE PUT BACK THE ALPHABET DOWN THE SIDE!!). I’m definitely not thrilled at the pricing structure, but I am ecstatic that I can keep track of my life and continue to indulge my digital hoarding habit.
If I find anything that is a significant problem, I will update this review. In the meantime - come on back! The water’s fine. Again.
If you are looking for a company that has accessible customer service, look elsewhere. For many people, we don't realize how important customer service is until we are in a dire pickle, but, let me be the one to tell you, it is VERY important to have the option to speak with someone during those times of need. Evernote, on the other hand, doesn't seem to believe in customer accessibility or satisfaction. When having an issue with my billing account, I attempted to call the customer service number given on my bank statement only to be transferred to a voicemail telling me to leave my email address. The only form of communication they offer is through email or online chat. While that is great for younger people, there are other generations who would prefer speaking with an actual person to help deescalate the issue before it gets out of hand. It is also in their policy to not give refunds. My experience today was joining an online chat, being told there was nothing they could do for the extra $64 in charges they cost me, and to have a great day. I will be checking to make sure that the companies I choose to give my business to have a phone number I can call from now on to know they actually care about their customers. It also says something about a site that has almost as many 1 stars as 5 stars.
Thanks for nothing, Evernote.
- 185.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2018 Evernote Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium $4.99
- Evernote Premium $4.99
- Evernote Premium $44.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.