Evernote - capture notes and sync across all devices. Stay organized.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.8
• Google Drive integration! Now you can add docs, slides, sheets, and files from Google Drive as attachments or descriptive links without leaving Evernote. Links are formatted as clickable objects when you attach Google Drive files, making them easy to find in a note.
• Evernote Business users, connect your Salesforce account and save Evernote business card notes directly to Salesforce as Leads or Contacts via the Share menu!
• A new notebook sharing experience makes it easier to share a notebook and manage permissions.
• Find your deleted notes more easily via the trash icon in the sidebar.
• A bug preventing people from connecting an Evernote account with a LinkedIn account is now fixed. Connect your accounts, and business card notes you create with the ScanSnap Evernote Edition Scanner will automatically include your contact’s LinkedIn profile info and photo.
• A bug preventing people from changing a notebook name from uppercase to lowercase and vice versa is fixed.
• A bug in Evernote Helper that made text show up as partially cut off is fixed.
• A bug that sometimes caused screenshots captured via Evernote Helper to include the Helper menu is fixed.
• Spotlight integration is improved.
• We've made ongoing improvements to stability and sync performance.
App crashes consistently when PDF tries to preview
Loved this app, unfortunately we are going through a breakup period now, a period of I can’t really stand to be around her anymore… Use this for work with about 5 other users, and everone has the same problem, the app crashes when first opening if in the Note preview pane there is a PDF present and is trying to “preview”. The wheel of death appears and you have to uninstall/reinstall so it will reset. Tried to remedy this in the “View” settings to prevent a preview pane from showing but all choices have a preview pane except one, the god awful “Expanded Card View” (horrible design btw).
This love affair has been in turmoil since 2015, and I can’t continue to unintall and reinstall my heart, it’s been hurt too many times. C’mon Evernote, have read on Google that this happens to others, pay attention and remedy this before you go breaking more hearts...
Use to be a favorite...now I’m looking for alternative
I understand that they need to make money, but where do you draw the line? They just keep taking away feature after feature for the free version. And now, they only allow two devices? That’s ridiculous. I could even understand a limit of three…seriously, I would be ok with three! Evernote just gets greedier with every update…and the technology just gets worse! The web clipping has gotten so bad that I’m having to do screen shots instead. Why can’t the web clipper just “clip” the page without all the formatting that makes it completely illegible?! It didn’t use to be this way. It seems wrong to ask your customers for money without improving your product. I don’t mind paying for an subscription, but I’m defintiely not going to pay for something that doesn’t do what I need it to do. I use to be an Evernote Evangelist, but I’m seriously looking for an alternative at this point.
Don’t impede users.
Whenever I create a new notebook now, there’s a huge pop-up that takes me away from what I’m doing, to the Notebooks tab, and asks me if I want to make it private or shared notebook, before I can even create it. Why can’t it just default to private and you can make it shared if you want to later? Whenever I’m creating a bunch of new notebooks, it takes SO much longer to do it, wasting my time for absolutely no reason. Please give the option to make it a private notebook by default and get rid of the blockade of a pop-up on a separate page. Or just get rid of it altogether, as it wasn’t broken in the first place! I’ve never had a problem sharing notebooks before, why make it even stupider to do so now??
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 25, 2016
- Version: 6.8
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- One year$44.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99
- Evernote Plus$3.99