Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Apple “App Hall of Fame”, Winner: Apple Design Awards, TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is the modern workspace that helps you be your most productive self. You’re on the path to something big — Evernote is where you do the work to achieve it.
• Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
• Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
• Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
• Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
• Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
• Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
• Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
• Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
• Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
• Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
• Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
• Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
• Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
• Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
• Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images.
• Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points.
• Take your notes to the big screen with Presentation Mode.
• Search for text in Office docs, PDFs, and other attachments.
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Various bug and stability fixes including search improvements.
New features include:
• Presentation Mode Auto-Layout - Divide your presentation into multiple slides with a single click.
The search improvements in this version require reindexing notes. Indexing allows for faster searches. Depending on how many notes you have, this may take some time and could impact performance temporarily.
Please go back to basics
I love Evernote and have used it for years, but I am frustrated with the constant changes. I agree with other crtitiques that Work Chat is a barrier to communication, not a bridge to it. I used to easily share my notes with my colleagues easily, but now it sharing is a confusing and cumbersome process. Also, as a Premium user, I enjoy being able to change the color scheme on my mobile devices. I love the green as color coding is a key part of my organization. The new desktop version has no green! I honestly thought that I had opened my email application by mistake. Evernote needs to look like Evernote at the very least. If you feel so strongly about discarding your signature look, at least give users the choice to change the appearance. Like others, I find that I am using Evernote less and less as it keeps changing. Notability and other more consistent competitors are edging you out as they have basic functions that used to be seamless parts of Evernote and are now less fluid due to uneeded updates. Please do not go the way you did with Pentultimate. There, you took a lovely, intuitive application and made it so complex that it is completely unusable. Learn from your mistakes.
Good, but going in the wrong direction
Evernote has become my all in once knowledge and document storage tool. It offers many ways to input data, organize it, and retrieve it. I really like how far is has come since I started. It’s had a few false starts , mostly where it tried to break into the business collaboration and networking markets. That brings me to the wrong turn part. In its desire to enter the business market, it has started pushing business features onto personal Evernote users who find it an annoyance at least, a show stopper at worst. Work chat should be in the business version of EN, as should presentation mode and other business-centric features. No, I don’t want to share my birth certificate, bank account information , or other data in EN with the general public, friends, or even relatives.
Evernote, STOP pushing business features on people who have EN for personal use. just stop and you will be fine.
Buggy and difficult to read
I have been using Evernote quite extensively for organizing my academic life (class notes, information, etc.) for the last 6 months. Prior to version 6.0, the interface was fairly legible; after the new Yosemite-type design overhaul was introduced, I found it more difficult to read text on notebooks, the sidebar, and on note titles. It is beyond comprehension how an application like Evernote that has been around for so long does not include basic accessibility features to enhance contrast or bolden text. To make matters worse, the new update also made the software much more unstable than it previously was, causing notes to disappear then reappear and unexpected crashes.
If these two problems are addressed, this would be a near perfect note-taking application. I would have also appreciated a more comprehensive note editor, with options for insertng mathematical formulas and creating additional formats.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 60.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99