Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
New York Times ‘Top 10 Must-Have App’, Apple “App Hall of Fame”, Winner: Apple Design Awards, TechCrunch Crunchies, Mashable Awards and the Webbys.
Evernote is the modern workspace that helps you be your most productive self. You’re on the path to something big — Evernote is where you do the work to achieve it.
• Write notes of all types, from short lists to lengthy research, and access them on any device.
• Collect web articles, handwritten notes, and photos to keep all the details in one place.
• Find your work quickly with Evernote’s powerful search.
• Present your work as it takes shape for better collaboration in meetings.
Move projects forward with Evernote:
• Take notes: write in a clean, distraction-free workspace.
• Get organized: create notebooks and add tags to wrangle projects.
• Access anywhere: keep your work in sync across devices.
• Find anything fast: text in notes, photos, and PDFs is searchable.
• Share ideas and resources: create a workspace for collaboration with shared notebooks.
• Keep up with to-do’s: make to-do lists and check items off as you go.
• Harness creativity: capture ideas while they’re fresh, wherever you are.
• Prepare for meetings: draft agendas and to-do’s for next time.
• Manage expenses: organize receipts, bills, and invoices to keep expense reports in check.
• Plan business travel: save reservations and tickets for simple trip planning.
Accomplish even more with Evernote Premium:
• Notes are four times larger so you can pack Evernote with large files and hi-res images.
• Annotate PDFs and notes to focus attention on key points.
• Take your notes to the big screen with Presentation Mode.
• Search for text in Office docs, PDFs, and other attachments.
Evernote is available for all your computers, phones, tablets, and on the web! Find your notes anywhere you’ve installed the app.
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium adds the great features above and is available by subscription.
Two subscription options:
- Evernote Premium monthly for $5
- Evernote Premium annually for $45
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.6
Various bug and stability fixes including search improvements.
New features include:
• Presentation Mode Auto-Layout - Divide your presentation into multiple slides with a single click.
The search improvements in this version require reindexing notes. Indexing allows for faster searches. Depending on how many notes you have, this may take some time and could impact performance temporarily.
Amazing but please more storage
I absolutely love everything about evernote. It is by far my favorite note taking program. It is clean, easy to use, and packed with features but not overwhelming. I highly recommend it. However…
PLEASE give us more storage. I understand the free version should not have too much to entice you to pay but 60mb nowadays is impossibly small. I run out within the first week of each month, and I need the space so it forces me to use other programs. The premium option is nice but for $5.00 a month you can get way more than 4gb with other cloud storage sites/programs such as Google Drive and iCloud. Please raise all the upload limits. I love evernote, but I want to be able to keep using it.
Great except for 'Work Chat' feature
I've used Evernote for years and recommend it highly. I use it everyday and I'm happy with most functions except for their new Work Chat 'feature'. It is a useless feature and make sharing notes much harder than it used to be. Now users you share with have to sign up for an Evernote account to see notes you share. But the worst part is that you can't turn the feature off. So even if you don't use the chat feature, it still takes up space on your tool bar. The button is right in the space where you used to create new notes from. Bad design and no customization of the toolbar!
Good functionality, needs some customization options.
As far as functionality goes, everything works great. I really wish there was a way to customize the tool bar though. I don’t use some of the features and would like to hide them, things like the account switcher and the new chat button.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Feb 12, 2015
- Version: 6.0.6
- Size: 60.7 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hu, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99