Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.4
• Start discussions in the Work Chat view with a New Chat button.
• Improved search behavior:
- When you clear a search you will be returned to your previous note or view.
- Search highlighting now highlights only words that start with the search phrase.
• When you restart Evernote, there was an issue that it sometimes didn't remember the last note you were on. Now it does.
• Improved overall stability.
Has become a vital resource
Evernote has become a resource I use every day. I use it for work, I use it at home, and I use it with my family. Because it has an app for the Mac as well as for the iPhone, I have my information with me wherever I go and it’s easy to update. When you add onto that the other apps that make up the ecosystem (Skitch for Mac and iPhone for annotating pictures and Scannable to scan in information from the phone), it makes things much easier. The that made Evernote take off for me was starting to use the tags (search the web for Evernote TSW to find out how to use tags wisely). Having the ability to have my information everwhere, but also share and collaborate makes the information accessible and usable. I started with the basic (free) level, but found I wanted to join one of the other levels not just for the features, but to support Evernote.
(PS the one feature I wish it had was a conflict resolution/merge window in case you have conflicting edits of a note)
We Are What We Eat
Saturated, the entire earth is completely saturated with news, apps, factoids - so much so we’ve developed a vast vocabulary for the shortening/quickening/simplifying of things. The culmination of this is distraction.
Evernote is one of those 2, 3, maybe 10 things which exist in the digital world that transcend this world of mud. I’m a bit younger working in a field which has been around since the beginnings of cilvization - architecture. Frustrated to see all these digital (collaborative/management) tools getting to be used in newer fields (communications, PR, tech), I’m always reworking how I will do things given the opportunity to run my own work. My own business. Constantly looking at how digital tools are really, criticically doing against good old paper, pen, trace, talking, pushing, and shoving.
Evernote is definitely on this list. It’s useful, collaborative, dynamic, intuitive, and most of all just plain smart. Hats off to you ladies/gents/innies/outies/nons! You’ll get my ‘Premium for Business’ money once the time comes. Thanks so much.
I am really hooked on Evernote now. It is changing the way I organize my work in profound ways. All of the sudden I’ve become this “uber organized” person. In addition to being my go-to app for all the notes that I keep as part of a frenetic job, I find myself looking for Evernote integration when looking at all other apps. And it’s worth it, because when you have your email (e.g., CloudMagic) and recording of receipts integrated with it, life just becomes so much easier. Actually, it even makes a person more confident — professionally and personally — if you use it right.
I’m looking forward to discovering new integrations that might be or become available. Until then, I cannot recommend highly enough that anyone on the fence about downloading Evernote (and subscribing to its services - which are reasonable enough for what you get) go ahead and take the plunge — especially if you happen to find juggling a million different details and emails nearly impossible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 12, 2016
- Version: 6.4
- Size: 53.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99