Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing the Evernote Helper from auto-launching on OS X Mavericks (version 10.9).
Fixed an issue that was causing the switcher input field to only partially display the search text when users inputted Japanese text.
Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from seeing the new switcher feature.
Fixed an issue so that users can once again enter presentation mode after multi-selecting notes.
Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from upgrading to Plus or Premium accounts through the Mac App Store.
Fixed several issues that were causing crashes.
Giant hole in functionality
I get that Evernote would want to upsell the bigger features, but if a customer simply DOES NOT NEED a powerpoint presentation, why not make it possible to shut off the offer?
I am an artist and designer, and use this app to store crucial customer info, pictures, reference materials and more. 99% of the time it is to contain pictures that I then need to use later - and I do what every other app lets you do… I double click to make them big, so I can work from them. AND THIS OPENS THE IRRITATING POWER POINT OFFER THAT I DO NOT NEED. I am not making presentations. I do not need to make a presentation. I particularly loathe power point anyway, so I would avoid using it at all costs.
I DO however double click images Every. Fraking. Day. And this is the one feature of evernote that drives me crazy. I love being able to organize materials, and with the storage that it offers. Not being able to tie a double click to a “preview” or windows viewer or whatever is gimping the app. Making it go, EVERY time, to an ad for powerpoint… is just aggravating and annoying.
Great note taking app
I’ve also been using Evernote for years and love it. It’s much ligher weight than Microsoft’s apps but still contains nearly all the features that I want for note taking. I like the way its organized. I like how easily pictures can be inserted (I do this very frequently). I love that it can search PDFs. The one thing I’ve been waiting for is better skitch integration. It would be really helpful if I could quickly and seamlessly throw some annotations on a picture I added to a note. Even better if those annotation tools had some of the basic features of vector editing software, like guidelines.
Extremely useful for Essays
I primarily use evenote for in-class notes and organizing my points and structure of essays/research papers. I especially use the text to speech feature which greatly speeds up “writing” or getting the text down onto the screen. I use text to speech on my iPhone, sync it with evernote for iOS, and then retreive what I just got down in Evernote for Mac. Id give 5/5 if, like Microsoft Word and other word processors, we could copy and paste text and have Evernote automatically format it in a way that would seamlessly fit into the note based on already existing text.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- One year$44.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99