Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything... don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.6.1
Fixed an issue that was sometimes preventing the Evernote Helper from auto-launching on OS X Mavericks (version 10.9).
Fixed an issue that was causing the switcher input field to only partially display the search text when users inputted Japanese text.
Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from seeing the new switcher feature.
Fixed an issue so that users can once again enter presentation mode after multi-selecting notes.
Fixed an issue that was preventing some users from upgrading to Plus or Premium accounts through the Mac App Store.
Fixed several issues that were causing crashes.
Giant hole in functionality
I get that Evernote would want to upsell the bigger features, but if a customer simply DOES NOT NEED a powerpoint presentation, why not make it possible to shut off the offer?
I am an artist and designer, and use this app to store crucial customer info, pictures, reference materials and more. 99% of the time it is to contain pictures that I then need to use later - and I do what every other app lets you do… I double click to make them big, so I can work from them. AND THIS OPENS THE IRRITATING POWER POINT OFFER THAT I DO NOT NEED. I am not making presentations. I do not need to make a presentation. I particularly loathe power point anyway, so I would avoid using it at all costs.
I DO however double click images Every. Fraking. Day. And this is the one feature of evernote that drives me crazy. I love being able to organize materials, and with the storage that it offers. Not being able to tie a double click to a “preview” or windows viewer or whatever is gimping the app. Making it go, EVERY time, to an ad for powerpoint… is just aggravating and annoying.
Unintuitive and Seemingly Purposely Difficult
I’ve tried to use this software for so long. It’s been tauted as the best note taking software for your computer. However, it is completely unintuitive and the user interface makes absolutely no sense. Notes are not notes, but more complex objects that have no metaphor to real life. Also reminders are notes. What? My notes are pieces of information that I need to store. My reminders are dates. And you can’t put notes into folders? What the hell is this? I don’t understand why this software is like this.
I feel like I’m going to punch a hole into the wall because it seems like the designers of this software took every aspect of consistency that the common and professional computer user knows about how software operates and throws it out the window just to screw with you. Seriously. No folders, but stacks? What the hell is a stack? A stack of notebooks? Like the stack of notebooks I have laying around my house that I just stack together because, you know, that’s what people do? They don’t FILE NOTES INTO A FOLDER BUT STACK NOTEBOOKS?
WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE WORLD. LEARN INTERFACE DESIGN PEOPLE.
Great functionality. Once it is really ready.
May 15 - I just downgraded it. I’m so tired of waiting for the beachball. You think it is done? Nope. Click on something and wait some more. I watch the process in activity monitor, and it is using 4% processor, and my disk isn’t bound. This is messed up. The MAC client needs an oerhaul, big time.
This app starts in seconds. Then you watch the beach ball for a minute or two. After that, you’re good to go. Performance has picked up since a few years ago, I think, except for startup time. I do something which starts the app (like use my scanner - I love it!) and then I wait for a L O N G time as it really gets ready. It isn’t syncing, because it still has to do that later if what you need hasn’t synced before you shut down last time. I have no Idea what it is doing. It isn’t bound by disk, CPU or net. It is just spinning its wheels. I pay for the premium - but this part doesn’t feel very premium.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 22, 2016
- Version: 6.6.1
- Size: 54.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99