Evernote – stay organized
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Let Evernote change the way you organize your personal and professional projects. Dive in: take notes, create to-do lists, and save things you find online into Evernote. We’ll sync everything between your phone, tablet, and computer automatically.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PLUS - More space. More devices. More freedom.
• 1 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline
• Save emails to Evernote
$3.99 monthly, $34.99 annually
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.9.2
Numerous bug fixes and improvements
My go-to app for notes
I use Evernote for business and personal notes, and sync them with the devices I use for both (4 or more). I very rarely run into issues with notes not syncing, or syncing poorly because I edit the same document on different devices. It’s nice that the Mac and iOS Notes app syncs now, but not every device I use is made by Apple, so it’s better for me that I have a 3rd party alternative.
When the app does get screwed up with syncing, fixing the overlapping edits in documents is a big pain. I don’t know of a better way they could handle this, though.
The desktop version (this app) is way too bossy with auto-correct. You can backspace and fix a word it doesn’t recognize as many times as you want, but it will always “correct" it for you as soon as you finish typing it. I would say that if I go back and edit a word more than once, it should back off and maybe just underline it as a misspelled word.
good app, but wonky foundation
don’t need a fixed title because it’s always visible in the snippit, or any of the other views. started using evernote for to-do lists (as apple reminders is fail-ware). the behaviors of things when i cut and paste checkmarks in lists, or make a new line - hard to describe, but the UX is really “wonky.” highly inelegant. i’ve said it before, but as a note app - the typing experience needs to be free-flowing bliss. all these other bells and whistles - distractions from what this app needs to be. 80/20 rule and all that. you can do it!
also, driving me nuts sometimes - if i paste a link, then want to type normal text next to it, it just keeps extending the link instead. please, fix! also… update the screenshots! hello? is this thing on? anyone there?
Everyday Evernote User
Evernote is great for pack rats. Keep notes, docs, photos, and reminders in the cloud and unclutter your desktop. The app plays nice with a lot of other services. I use Evernote daily in my writing projects and I also set up a few stacks and folders for household record-keeping. The web clipper extension and the mobile app are great for saving interesting information for a rainy day.
The annotation tools are a welcome feature but the highlights, label, and arrow buttons are a bit cumbersome and require a fair amount of practice to master. All things considered, a powerful app, and, with a Premium subscription, more than enough storage and versatility.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 04, 2016
- Version: 6.9.2
- Size: 56.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2016 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Plus$3.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Plus$34.99