Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• Unlimited uploads - keep all the files you need to get work done
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.0.14
• New simplified experience for sharing notes and notebooks
• Improvements to decryption of text with complex formatting
• Fixed copy and paste of tables
• Numerous fixes and stability improvements
Let us know when you figure out Find & Replace
While I don’t expect Evernote to be a full-fledged word processor, the fact that you still haven’t incorporated Find/Replace is quite a middle finger to all of the people who have been asking for it over the years.
It’s one of the main reasons I don’t upgrade from the free service.
What I find really funny is that one of your screenshots here in the store has a tag that reads, “For everything you’ll do, Evernote is the workspace to get it done.” Find/Replace is pretty basic thing that people do… it’s one of the things I'd do… but Evernote is certainly not the “workspace to get it done” if you need a feature so basic.
For crying out loud, train your UX and UI team!
Look, I love Evernote. I’ve used it for nearly 5 years (Mac and iPhone) and it contains a ton of my information.
But for crying out loud, who the heck is signing off on the design changes? Every time a new version is released something else gets worse. The app fonts used to be strong and easily readable. Now, they are just spindly, squint-to-read, nonsense.
It’s not just a one-off ‘oops, we didn’t test this well and we forgot all our users are not 20 years old, have 20/20 vision, and use 27” iMacs” - it’s every darned release.
Yes I’m frustrated. Yes I’m annoyed. Yes I’m spending time looking at alternatives. If you want a 100 year company, then get some depth in your UX and UI team because they are tarnishing a great product and releasing design issues that junior, trainees should catch as unacceptable.
Everything that is happening with the design flaws is avoidable.
No longer works
This update broke the app on my Late 2013 MacBook Pro. App window opens, but freezes and there’s no way to interact with it. Need to force quit. Have tried deleting and reinstalling to no avail. This is the 3rd time an update has killed the app. If history is any guide, they’ll release another update in several days that fixes this issue (again), but I’m not waiting. Silly me for sticking around with it for so long. These guys can’t get their act together. Time to find something different after using this for 2 years. Nice idea for an app, poor execution.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 25, 2015
- Version: 6.0.14
- Size: 62.1 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Cornish, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.7.5 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99