Evernote helps you focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes. Add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio ... and it’s all instantly searchable. Organize notes any way you want and share with anyone. And Evernote syncs across your devices so your information is always with you, everywhere you go.
“Use Evernote as the place you put everything… Don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote” – The New York Times
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
Evernote gives you the tools you need to keep your work effortlessly organized:
• Write, collect and capture ideas as searchable notes, notebooks, checklists and to-do lists
• Take notes in a variety of formats, including: text, sketches, photos, audio, video, PDFs, web clippings and more
• Use the camera to effortlessly scan, digitize, and organize your paper documents, business cards, handwritten notes and drawings
• Use Evernote as a digital notepad and easy-to-format word processor for all your thoughts as they come
Evernote gives you the ability to sync your content across devices:
• Sync everything automatically across any computer, phone or tablet
• Start your task working on one device and continue on another without ever missing a beat
• Add a passcode lock to the mobile app for more privacy
SHARE YOUR IDEAS
Evernote gives you the tools to share, discuss and collaborate productively with others:
• Create, share and discuss with the people who help get your work done, all in one app
• Search within pictures and annotate images to give quick feedback
• Develop your projects faster and let multiple participants work on different aspects
EVERNOTE IN EVERYDAY LIFE
• Make personal checklists to keep your thoughts organized
• Set reminders to keep on top of activities and write to-do lists
• Gather, capture and store every thought you need to stay productive
• Plan events such as holidays, weddings or parties
EVERNOTE IN BUSINESS
• Create agendas, write memos and craft presentations
• Annotate documents with comments and thoughts during team meetings, then share with colleagues
• Get your projects underway faster and maximise productivity by letting multiple participants access and work on different aspects alongside each other
EVERNOTE IN EDUCATION
• Keep up with lecture notes so you don’t miss a vital thought
• Clip and highlight articles from the web for academic research
• Plan and collaborate for better academic group work
Also available from Evernote:
EVERNOTE PREMIUM - The ultimate workspace.
• 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Unlimited number of devices
• Access your notes and notebooks offline on your mobile device
• Save emails to Evernote
• Search inside Office docs and attachments
• Annotate PDFs
• Scan and digitize business cards
• Show notes as presentations, instantly
$7.99 monthly, $69.99 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://evernote.com/legal/tos.php
* We’ve upped our support for macOS Mojave to include (drumroll, please)… Dark Mode! Yes, it’s finally here. Welcome to the dark side.
* We made a whole bunch of accessibility improvements to the app, because nothing should stand between you and a great idea.
* We tweaked the login screen to match our new look and feel. It’s the little things.
* We fixed a few specific issues that were getting in your way, mostly related to annotating images and playing nicely with Mojave.
Ratings and Reviews
Jot down your thoughts, make a to-do-list, annotate a PDF document—stay on top of your tasks.
Evernote se convirtió en motor central de la organización de mis proyectos, tanto laborales como personales. Poder grabar notas con audio, insertar imagenes y videos al vuelo en notas, estilización del texto, todo hace que sea muy simple desde lo más básico como una lista de compras hasta planificar un gran proyecto (con varias notas en una libreta). Recomendadísima y no he encontrado otro servicio que sea el punto medio entre simpleza-flexibilidad-características avanzadas.
Starting to Show it's Age
Let me just start by saying that I love Evernote. It certainly does a lot, but there are just those few missing features that you just keep wondering when they're gonna add some of these super basics that all the other note taking apps offer these days.
#1 - Pin note to the top. Why can't we do this yet? I would love to be able to open a notebook that has 50 notes in it and quickly access one that use frequently. Seems a pain to have to search or sift everytime I want to use a frequently used note.
#2 - Why did you guys get rid of the notebook stack icons? The list is cool and all, but if you start getting a lot of notebooks/stacks it can get really cluttered looking really fast. Why not just have the option for icon or list view? I don't see why it needs to be one way or the other. Mac finder and Windows File Explorer can do both, and you know what they say..."Get a partner that can do both!" ;)
#3 - How about adding some color schemes? Black & White is cool and all, but after a while, I really just can't look at it anymore and I need to see some sort of color in the world again! I even looked into having someone program a theme for me because it's just SO DULL TO LOOK AT... o_O
#4 - How about adding color tags or priorities to notes and notebooks. I'd love it if I could color code by notes/notebooks that are higher priority for me and my team.
Mainly, let's get some freakin' color in this ish'! Sometimes I feel like I'm looking at one of those old monochrome co,puter screens when I use Evernote.
Function is super cool. (I'd love a bit more, like I mentioned above) But there is something to be said for style as well ;)
Style adds flair, creates memorable moments, and helps visual thinkers create a far more organized system.
Here's hopin you guys read this (or any of these reviews) and add a little pep in your step when it comes to this program.
Thanks again and I would love to see you guys start innovating again!
- 58.5 MB
- macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2018 Evernote Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.