Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Evernote is the modern workspace that syncs between all of your devices. Work everywhere and stay productive:
• Write notes, checklists, and research
• Organize web articles, docs, and photos
• Discuss your work with others, right within the app
• Present ideas without creating a slide deck
“When it comes to taking all manner of notes and getting work done, Evernote is an indispensable tool.” – PC Mag
100 million people use it to move projects forward:
WRITE & ORGANIZE
• Stay focused: write in an uncluttered workspace
• Get things done: make to-do's and checklists
• Attach files: keep Office docs, PDFs, and photos
• Get organized: notebooks and tags keep work tidy
• Find anything: searchable text in notes and photos
DISCUSS & COLLABORATE
• Work chat: discuss notes without leaving the app
• Work together: share notebooks for team projects
• Meeting prep: create agendas and action items
YOUR DIGITAL ASSISTANT
• Make connections: turn biz cards into contacts
• Track expenses: organize receipts, bills & invoices
• Plan travel: save research and reservations
ACCOMPLISH EVEN MORE WITH EVERNOTE PREMIUM
Evernote is free to download and use. Evernote Premium unlocks even more productivity:
• Offline access - work anywhere, even without a connection
• More space - get more done with 10 GB of new uploads each month
• Better search - search inside Office docs and attachments
• Greater privacy - add a Touch ID or passcode lock
• PDF annotation - use shapes and comments to give visual feedback
• Unlimited business card scans - scan biz cards, save to contacts, and connect on LinkedIn
• Presentation mode - turn notes into beautiful presentations, no slides required
Two subscription levels:
1) Evernote Premium: $5.99 monthly, $49.99 annually
2) Evernote Plus: $2.99 monthly, $24.99 annually
"Use Evernote as the place you put everything...don’t ask yourself which device it’s on—it’s in Evernote" – The New York Times
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
What's New in Version 6.2.1
We’ve added support for El Capitan’s Split View and narrower windows.
A new sidebar message area gives you easy access to shared notes and discussions (OS X 10.10 and above).
Save time with new text-editing shortcuts.
• Type an asterisk and hit space to create a bulleted list. (“* ”)
• Type a number then a period and hit space. Bam. You’ve got a numbered list. (“1. ”)
This release is for OS X 10.9 users and above.
Works across platforms, updates and syncs
I just love this app. I use it for work. I use it for talking about my dreams. I use it to journal. I use it as a professional journal and record mp3s while driving. I use it as my daily checklist. I use it for grocery lists. I probaby could use it for more things…like a calendar and daytimer, but haven’t explored that option.
I use it to make tables. I use it instead of Word when I can. My life is organized here. I have the app on my phone, my tablet, my desktop at work, my destop at home, on my laptop.
I can’t live without this app. It’s wherever I need it to be. My favorite features are the checkboxes I can check off as I complete a task. I love the reminders though they don’t work 100% of the time. Probably user error. My other favorite function is the search function. I don’t usually use tags - takes too much time - but I do use the search function to find snippets of notes I’ve created. I love the shortcuts - it’s easy to add and take away notes.
I love how on my phone I can record something, snap a photo and put it directly in the app…
If there were a way to dictate and have it take notes for me, I think I would be in heaven...
But I use this app in every area of my life and am seriously grateful to its developers. Can’t recommend it enough if you like to organize by notes. It’s the end of the sticky note for me. ;)
Evernote is getting better and better
Four years ago, I loved Evernote. It’s the first productive app you could find on the market. I started to put everything into it and hoped it could be my “second brain”. Then, Evernote losted itself. It’s getting puffy, but major feature never really got evolved. Lately, after trying several “evernote alternatives”, I come back to Evernote and sigh. This is the one, still the one and always the one that I really need. If Evernote can’t be a company with great market value, so be it. It not only depends on the success of your project, but also the business mode. Uber will become next $$$$$$ company, Tesla will, many Chinese companies will, but I know Evernote won’t. So be it. Money can’t define and measure the exact value of a product. Don’t let your product drive by capitle.
It’s Still Good
For years, I used to use Evernote to, well, take notes; however, I never did get into "really using it" until this year. The fact that you can separate all your different topics by Notebook is very, very helpful. During the course of the year, I kept wondering why I couldn’t place a Preview doc and Evernote in a Split Screen View, and it was because Evernote hadn’t added the feature. But now, with this latest update, the Split View feature has been a BIG help in finally allowing for a book PDF to be displayed on one side, and Evernote on the other. Just this feature alone will “cause me” to read and take notes on my Mac more than ever before.
The good news is that Evernote continues to add and update, which is a good thing. And, their sync feature has been very good thus far. I highly recommend this app.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 17, 2015
- Version: 6.2.1
- Size: 52.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Evernote
- © 2007-2015 Evernote Corporation
Compatibility: OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Evernote Premium$4.99
- Evernote Premium$44.99
- One year$44.99
- One month$4.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99
- Evernote Plus$2.99
- Evernote Plus$24.99
- Evernote Premium$5.99
- Evernote Premium$49.99