* Never forget a great restaurant, hotel or special place again. Save places easily to your phone when you spot them.
* Personal - organize your own way
* Share with friends, be updated
* Follow locals for insider tips for travel
Everplaces is a personal memory tool for locations. Helps you remember and find way back to places you'd like to try out, return to or recommend to others. Been featured by Apple, WIRED, Fortune, Fast Company, Forbes, and TechCrunch, available in more than 90 countries.
Use it to bookmark locations you see, read about or hear about, so they're always handy when you need them. Also offline so no need for roaming. Whether you spot a new restaurant you want to try out at home, you've just moved and want to recall locations of shops, etc, or you're planning a trip and want to note down places found during planning, so you can find them when traveling, then Everplaces is the easiest way to do so.
MAKE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MAPS AND TRAVEL GUIDES
- Record your trips with photos, notes, and collections
- Make your own maps and guides for friends, guests, or share them on your blog
- Customize with descriptions, tags, images and map
- Find them easily by location, tags and search, get directions
IT CAN BE SOCIAL IF YOU WANT
- It's a personal tool, so you only see places saved by yourself and people you follow
- Set your own places to private or public to share with your followers, after all, the best recommendations don't come from guidebooks, but from friends and locals. These hidden gems are what Everplaces is all about
- You can easily share tips, collections and maps with friends and community
Everplaces works offline, so no roaming when you travel
EXPLORE LOCAL TIPS
- You can explore tips shared by others, just follow them. Great for travel planning.
- Find great restaurants and sights near you right now
IT'S NOT A LONELY PLANET AFTER ALL
All of us are experts on some corner of the world. Everplaces is a community where people who love travel, food and design share favourite spots. If you've ever been asked where you went on vacation, or where you’d recommend going in a city, or perhaps you’re just curious about the destination you're about to visit, this app is for you.
*** We love feedback! Talk to us:
Ratings and Reviews
Not what I was looking for..
Yes I wanted a separate app to keep track of favorite new places, but this app only allows you to save a spot you are currently AT, or really close to. I can't figure out how to search for a specific restaurant or store and save it for later. I do not think this option exists.
Love this app!
I can keep track of and remember places I've been. SO GREAT!
Gorgeous interface, simple, and smart!
I love this as a place for tracking the places I've been when I travel in different cities and countries - for examples, I like being able to just pull it up on my phone and look at the list of restaurants I've tried in HK instead of wandering in circles trying to remember "that tapas place somewhere near the escalators"! I like that it doesn't have a in-your-face social aspect too - it's more personal, but you have the option to share if you want! The interface is really slick and easy to use, though it's still a little buggy (e.g. my phone thinks I have 317 locations when I only have 196; crashes on the when I upload multiple photos or delete photos) - but hey, it's still in beta! I can't wait to see what comes next - there is so much potential for this app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.