Every Dose Every Day (E2D2) is a free, easy-to-use app created by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for people living with
HIV. The app allows you to set up medication reminders easily, and keep
track of your appointments, laboratory results, and refills. This app is
simple and secure. It will keep any information you enter confidential and
stored only on your phone.
The E2D2 app features:
• Daily Dose Reminders and Drug Details: Know when you took or missed
each medication dose. Customize and set reminders to take your
medication. Automatically calculate refills to remind you when it’s time to
have your prescriptions refilled.
• Appointment Reminders: Easily add doctor appointments.
• Viral Load/CD4 Tracking: Track lab values and monitor your adherence
• Resources: Easily access additional resources you may need from your
Your privacy is important to us. No data entered will be stored externally or
used for any other purpose other than your own personal use.
Additional Medications Added
Ratings and Reviews
The app is good to remind you about your dosage, appointments and refills. The only thing I don’t like about the reminders is that there isn’t an alarm or the phone doesn’t vibrate when it reminds you. Could use work.
Looks great, doesn't really work...
This app will alert you as to having missed a dose when it has in fact been marked as taken. No option to end or change meds. If you delete a medication due to it ending or switching, the app marks every dose you did take as missed.
Don't bother with this one!
Seems good enough
Does not support other than daily dosing. I.e. Azithromycin weekly or septra on Monday Wednesday Friday or Testosterone every 2 weeks.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 37.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.