Everyday is a personal and private journal for writing down your thoughts, memories, and ideas. Store your photos alongside in a nice timeline. Unlike other journal apps, you aren't required, nor asked to share your posts to your friends or the public.
Look back into the past and remember what you had done or thought of. Relive that moment.
– Private. You are not pressured nor asked to share your posts with your friends or the public
– Touch ID for login
– Clean user interface. Your content is key, the app tries to avoid unnecessary UI wherever possible
– Stats. The app shows some stats on how many posts you have created as well as number of words/per post
– Reminders. Daily Reminders help you build a habit to write daily.
– Write directly from reminders, including from your Apple watch, without launching the app
– You can tag posts with activities
– Photo editor app and utilities that support Open In, such as Snapseed, VSCO Cam and Dropbox can send photos to Everyday and start composing immediately
– Support 3D Touch quick action to launch app
If you like what you see: the best things you can do for me is:
1. Leave a rating on the app store. If you have done it for previous versions, those are removed with each new version. So you need to do it again.
2. Tell your friends and family about Everyday Journal
3. Consider leaving a tip in the app's jar tip.
Thank you for supporting indie developers.
* Support for iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app it's great to just get your feelings out or whatever you want. It's most my feelings shut up anyway but it doesn't work anymore, like every time I want go into the app the app shuts down. It would be great if you just fix it please and thanks
very good app its my faivorite
Like the app, useful for variety of purposes, BUT...
I like the app. As an easy, quick journaling, or thoughts-recording app, it could be useful for a variety of purposes, personally and professionally: for someone tracking their thoughts or reflections for personal growth or in coordination with a mentor/coach or therapist; or for journaling experiences, such as a trip, as you can include pictures. It’s also password protected, which could help people feel comfortable being honest with themselves. It’s basically a private twitter. HOWEVER, it is rendered useless for the “deeper,” more reflective purposes I mentioned (personal growth, therapy, working with personal coach, etc.) when users begin to receive emails if you haven’t logged in a few days, asking why (and to submit a review). That’s kinda creepy. As a psychologist, I also know this has interfered with the usefulness/willingness of some people to record their thoughts honestly if they feel like the app developer is monitoring activity, and potentially able to see what is being recorded. Plus, it’s just annoying. Send emails asking for a review; that’s perfectly acceptable. But don’t send an email that makes people feel like their privacy is being intruded upon, particularly when the app’s major use rests on security of personal info and privacy.
- Hwee Boon Yar
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 MotionObj
- In-App Purchases
- Generous Tip $1.99
- Nice Tip $0.99
- Awesome Subscription for 1 Month $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.