Everyday Mathematics® Subtraction Top-It™
By McGraw-Hill School Education Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Subtraction Top-It game by McGraw-Hill offers a quick and easy way to practice and reinforce 2-digit subtraction computation and number comparisons. This two-player game runs on the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch.
Players take turns dealing two 2-digit number cards to each player, finding their differences, and then comparing the differences. Players score points for correctly finding their difference, identifying the greater difference, and for having the greater difference. The player with the most points at the end of 8 rounds wins! Visual and audio reinforcement of correct and incorrect answers help players master subtraction computation and comparison skills.
Features of Subtraction Top-It:
- 2 players (for extra practice, a single player can play as Player 1 and Player 2)
- 8 competitive rounds of play
- Practices subtraction computation with 2-digit numbers and comparisons of numbers
- Fully randomized 2-digit number card deck
- Correct and incorrect answer feedback
- Guided/Unguided play
- Full tutorial
- Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Look for these other Everyday Mathematics® Games Apps:
- Addition Top-It™
- Beat the Computer™
- Name that Number™
- Equivalent Fractions™
- Monster Squeeze™
- Baseball Multiplication 1–6™ Facts
- Baseball Multiplication 1–12™ Facts
- Divisibility Dash™
Everyday Mathematics® web site: everydaymath.com
This is really a very fruitful game, must download it.
When you do a four-five finger pinch the iPad will crash. This has been tested on multiple devices. Please fix. Thanks. Otherwise faun game.
Need 0-10 facts please
You have up-to-10 facts for Addition Top-It so why is subtraction two-digit only???
- Category: Education
- Released: Mar 24, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 12.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McGraw-Hill School Education Group
- © 2010 The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.