One Photo or Video Moment a Day!
Everydaying is for recording and sharing your daily life. You can only post ONE important moment of the day with photos or short videos. It mimics the reality of life; you can not erase or remedy your past, good or bad, but you have the option to hide past moments from the public or your friends.
Rules for Everydaying:
1. Upload 1 moment with photo or short video every day. Later uploads will override previous posts in the same day.
2. You cannot delete past posts, but you have the option to make them private so they can only be seen by yourself.
3. You can have up to 100 friends.
Everydaying helps you curate your daily moments and preserve them with Timeline in the cloud so that you can recall them easily anywhere and anytime.
Everydaying sends out customized gift albums to users who post meaningful moments continuously every month. Find more at http://everydaying.com.
Fix a bug where users cannot click "Choose" button on the image crop/upload page. Updated CocoaPods dependencies.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app so far for writing diary
Everydaying is the one I use almost everyday for recording my thoughts and important moments. I love the UI design and the idea of posting only one a day. :)
Great app to have
The design is so beautiful! Love it! I use this app to write photo diary almost everyday.
- Everyday, Inc.
- 38.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Everydaying, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.