Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
– Fix overlay sizing bug
Ratings and Reviews
Another app that would be awesome if they would've taken one more step
It's frustrating, these apps that are almost great. Main problem: the mirroring effect. You take one picture but it spits out a mirrored image (different picture). The option that allows you to match your face up to an outline of your own face is so unthought through. Your matching your face to a mirrored image. Unless you are a model with a perfectly semetrical face you're gonna be off. In matching with grid they need one more grid line on horizontal plane to help with angle. You can line your eyes on the horizontal and nose in the vertical from a whole bunch of angles so it doesn't do the job. Easy fixes, but when people buy it anyway why spend money to fix it? There's a rhetorical answer for that question, but like the app makers, why would I bother?
No longer works in iOS 12 😭
This app no longer works with iOS 12. It doesn’t have permissions to access the camera and you can’t grant them from the phone settings. I loved this app, but I’m so sad it doesn’t seem like it’s being supported any more. I emailed their support a couple of weeks ago and never heard back.
Previously I had written this as a review:
Apps serve a specific purpose, and the best apps fit a specific purpose so well, it defines the niche. Everyday is one of those apps. I can't imagine a better daily photo taking experience. Everything from alignment, onion skin, and even playing them all back at whatever speed you want. You can even export the movie when you're done. I'm impressed with how well done this is and how much I like using the app. Keep it up Everyday People!!!
Still the best daily photo app
I've been using Everyday since 2010 and couldn't imagine using anything else—it's dead simple, fast, and works flawlessly. It just works! I am overwhelmingly in love with Everyday as no other app of its kind comes close. The latest 2.0 update is fantastic and better than ever. Big hat tip to the developers for the continued updates and dedication to long-time users—thank you! Seriously, the hard work and support by the devs to keep the app alive is overwhelmingly appreciated. I'll be taking my daily photo with Everyday for years to come.
- William Wilkinson
- 6.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.