By Little Pixels
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Mostly just dumb bug fixes.
• Photos export with proper EXIF
• Fixed volume snap crash
• Fixed some notification issues
• Fixed video bug where some photos are flipped
• Added number of photos to month bar
• Added number of total photos to bottom
• Migration robustifying
• We think your new hat looks great, screw the haters
I've been using this app for two years, I tried other applications but this one was the nicest. I really like the new look, sound and animation effects. It is soo much faster than before. I like that the latest update made the number of pictures return, but it still doesn't show how many pictures we have for the current month. As mentioned in other comments it would be nice if there was an option for turning off mirrored pictures.
Overall i really love this app and I really appreciate the time and effort that has been put into it. And finally i really like the sense of humor in updates description XD
Simple, charming, dependable
I've been using the app for three years, and am thrilled with it. The camera is easy to use, the reminders are spot-on, and the export features spit out high quality video that's perfect for sharing.
Everything works as expected. The recent update is nicely designed. It's great to see a developer stand by their product for such a long time. I have no use for the IAP, but was happy to purchase to further support.
Thanks for an app I use everyday!
Better than you think
To be honest, a lot of these reviews are over reactions. Yes it took a while for an updated but it was well worth the wait. Everyday offers stunning graphics, sounds, as well as controls and accessibility. Easy for anyone to understand and use. Worth every cent!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 03, 2015
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William Wilkinson
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines$1.99