By Will Global
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Fixed notification bugs
• Remembers camera used per timeline
• Further migration robustifying
• Everyday now makes your life more fulfilling
Another app that would be awesome if they would've taken one more step
It's frustrating, these apps that are almost great. Main problem: the mirroring effect. You take one picture but it spits out a mirrored image (different picture). The option that allows you to match your face up to an outline of your own face is so unthought through. Your matching your face to a mirrored image. Unless you are a model with a perfectly semetrical face you're gonna be off. In matching with grid they need one more grid line on horizontal plane to help with angle. You can line your eyes on the horizontal and nose in the vertical from a whole bunch of angles so it doesn't do the job. Easy fixes, but when people buy it anyway why spend money to fix it? There's a rhetorical answer for that question, but like the app makers, why would I bother?
I think the entire concept is genius, i so love the idea of it. There's only a few minor things i would change.
It's frustrating that you don't have an "account." i got a new phone and all of my old pictures were gone because they are on my old phone. If there's a way to save your pictures to an account so you. an access them on a different device that would be incredible.
The other thing i don't like is how to camera takes a picture then mirrors it.
If these 2 things could be change the app would be perfect!!!
Needs account feature!
I love this app and have about 400 pictures on it. However, I got a new phone and now I need to start over. This app would be so much better if it included online accounts. Not only would it reduce the amount of storage used by the app, but it would back up the pictures so you can continue a timeline on another device. Otherwise, this is one of the best photo a day apps out there.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William Wilkinson
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines$1.99