By Little Pixels
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take a picture of yourself every day.
Be reminded at a set time, random time, or location.
Line up your face to match each day using overlays.
Make a movie of your life.
NEW IN 2.0
• Unlimited Timelines: Wanna do more than one project? Everyday your baby, a plant, your gross wound. Everyday everything. We offer unlimited timelines as an in-app purchase.
• Brand new interface: Daaaaamn this app is looking fresh and totally not dumb.
• Dropbox backup: Throw your phone in the toilet, it doesn’t matter. All your sweet photos are safely backed up in that cloud the kids talk about.
• Location based reminders: Be reminded whenever you’re in a set location, like your sad apartment.
• Random time: Set a time range to be reminded randomly within daily.
• Location: See where you took each of your photos.
• Full-resolution images: That’s your big boy.
As seen on: CNN, TIME, Wired, The WSJ, Gizmodo, Huffington Post, Daring Fireball, and more.
Find out more: http://everyday-app.com
Made by William Wilkinson & Craig Merchant. Inspired by Noah Kalina's Everyday project (everyday.noahkalina.com).
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Fixed notification bugs
• Remembers camera used per timeline
• Further migration robustifying
• Everyday now makes your life more fulfilling
Still the best daily photo app
I've been using Everyday since 2010 and couldn't imagine using anything else—it's dead simple, fast, and works flawlessly. It just works! I am overwhelmingly in love with Everyday as no other app of its kind comes close. The latest 2.0 update is fantastic and better than ever. Big hat tip to the developers for the continued updates and dedication to long-time users—thank you! Seriously, the hard work and support by the devs to keep the app alive is overwhelmingly appreciated. I'll be taking my daily photo with Everyday for years to come.
Fun & flattering
This app is so easy to use and unobtrusive when snapping. I am not embarrassed to grab my shot if my picture-time finds me out in the world. Consequently I've been most diligent in keeping up on a daily basis. Nicest of all, the results somehow are a lot more flattering than normal camera pix. I don't know how that happens, but I do appreciate it!
Best Photo-A-Day App
I love this app! Great features include multiple timelines for family members or friends, saving of high res images to the camera roll, and frame rate options for exporting videos. The ONE thing I would like to see added is the option to rename a timeline. Would love to see this in an upcoming update. Thanks!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 10, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 3.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: William Wilkinson
- © 2015 William Wilkinson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Timelines$1.99