Everypost for Twitter, Facebook & Social Media Scheduling
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Everypost for IOS is the social media publishing tool most acclaimed by content professionals, social marketers, SMBs and Digital Agencies. Everypost is the easiest way to create, customize, schedule and post content to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Flickr, Linkedin, tumblr, and many others social networks.
With Everypost now you can manage your Facebook and Google+ pages and also your Linkedin
Content professionals and social marketers are using Everypost to publish their content in multiple media platforms, amplifying their reach to more channels and audiences.
It doesn’t matter the format of the pictures and videos, or the length of the text, Everypost makes it possible and in an easy way.Everypost provides a unique functionality that allows to post content without having a 140 characters restriction.companies.
For just $9.99/m now you can unlock premium features. Upgrade and enjoy unlimited page changes and unlimited scheduled posts and start improving your Social Media Marketing across multiple channels at once!
NEW and UNIQUE: Everypost for IOS compliments your account on the Everypost web platform. Create groups of social channels, manage user level permissions and leverage these capabilities into your mobile tool.
- Search and curate content from Youtube and Flickr.
- Compose your posts and schedule them to send it later.
- Publish media content like text, photos and videos
- Instant sharing to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin and tumblr
- Send your posts via Email.
- Ability to post to Facebook pages, Google+ pages and Linkedin companies
- Sort your preferred channels
- Trending topics #hashtags
- Mentions on Twitter
- Photo quality settings
- URL shortener
- Twitter text shortener
- Ability to choose your Pinterest boards
- Ability to choose your Tumblr blogs
- Ability to choose your Google+ circles
- Save posts, photos and videos into Dropbox
- Unlimited postings
- Landscape and portrait mode
- Group Management (available for Plus and higher plans)
- Native Iphone 6 design
- Designed and available for Ipad too
- And much more coming soon!
NEW! In App purchases!
- You can now subscribe to Everypost PRO using a monthly (U$D9.99/mo) o yearly (U$D99.99/mo) subscription.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Check our Termns of Use: http://everypost.me/terms-of-service/
Everypost is very different to normal scheduling and publishing apps like hootsuite, buffer, seesmic, tweetings, tweetdeck and ubersocial. With Everypost you can create personalized content for each social network and then post directly or schedule it to send later. Content is King, distribution is the Queen. Download the best publishing tool and start to create better content for your social media marketing campaigns.
What's New in Version 3.1.7
* Multiple and unlimited scheduled posts
* Search and post RSS Feeds
This is probably a very good idea, however, I chose the app thinking it would allow me to use more than one photo in a post. I did know that I had to post to at least three medias which is good. I think I misunderstood what the app offered. I was hoping to be able post an edited article and it would be organized into a readable format that I could post to Facebook.
I downloaded this app specifically for Pinterest and Google+ was an added bonus. Once I created an account, I discovered that neither of those networks were here - only Twitter, FB, Tumblr, LinkedIn and an email account option. The screenshot of the app deceptively included those networks. Maybe they existed once upon a time, but they aren't here now. App now deleted!
Worked at first...
It worked a couple of times. Now, it constantly tells me I have to renew my Facebook authorization. When I do, it says it's authorized for about 0.3 seconds, then asks me to do it again. So essentially, I can use it for Twitter, which is useless, because I can just use Twitter if I'm only going to be able to post something to one social media outlet.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Sep 08, 2016
- Version: 3.1.7
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Everypost LLC
- © 2012-2015 Everypost
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Everypost Pro$9.99
- Pro - $9.99 Monthly$9.99
- Everypost Pro$99.99
- Pro - $99.99 Yearly$99.99