By True Knowledge
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say hello to Evi.
Evi is the one mobile app that provides solutions for your everyday problems.
Unlike a search engine, which simply looks for matching words and shows you a list of websites, Evi understands what you want to know and gives back exactly what you need in order to get stuff done.
Need to know where the nearest place to buy milk? She can help. Going out for dinner, but can’t decide where? She can help with that too.
Life is simpler with Evi.
- Voice or text input - Chat to Evi in plain English and she will understand
- Local information for UK and USA - Shopping, news, dining and more. Evi knows where you are and gives answers based on your location
- Built in browser – No need to swap to a different browser, view web links within Evi's app
- A learning and adapting intelligence – Rate Evi’s answers to help her learn more about the world
- More than a search engine - Evi takes the searching out of search, able to review and compare nearly a billion facts from her database to give you exactly what you need.
What's New in Version 1.2.7
Performance and stability improvements.
This app is great! It promises what it says it will do and it's amazing the type of information it provides. The only problems I have with the app is mostly interface and sound related. For one the way the app looks is kind of bulky and choppy so it's not very nice to look at along with not easy on the eyes. The other problem is the voice is very uncomfortable to listen to; yes you can turn it off but I like having the results read to me. I believe that if the voice is changed to a different tone it would be better and not make people feel uncomfortable. But that's just my opinion. Other than these the app is amazing!
You should try it
Definitely a app to try out if you still have an iphone 4 (not an s) and you want a cool voice command i would say its an app to try
Excellent app! But...
This app is excellent. Doing a very good job for people without Siri enable phones. Also is a good Siri companion app. This only thing that is missing to make it perfect is the Bluetooth support. Adding the ability to use it without having to push the button to start dictating to the app. This feature would be great for in-car use and hands free use. Also add support for spanish language. Keep the good work. Best regards, @JRGN