By True Knowledge
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Say hello to Evi.
Evi is the revolutionary artificial intelligence here to help with all of your everyday information needs. Evi’s app is free to download and with no hidden charges.
You can speak your questions to Evi using natural language. Evi understands what you want to know and gives back exactly what you're after.
Need a currency conversion in a hurry? She can help. Need another word for renegade? She can help with that too. Ever wondered why the sky is blue or how Napoleon died? She has answers to these questions and more. Evi has a database of nearly a billion facts and is learning more every day.
Life is simpler with Evi.
- Ask Evi anything - Evi can answer questions about books, music, films, conversions, history, people, places and much more.
- Voice or text input - Chat to Evi in plain English and she will understand
- Built in browser – No need to swap to a different browser, view web links within Evi's app
- A learning and adapting intelligence – Rate Evi’s answers to help her learn more about the world
- More than a search engine - Evi takes the searching out of search, able to review and compare nearly a billion facts from her database to give you exactly what you need.
What's New in Version 1.2.9
Network stability improvements.
Amazing, but please re-add at least some features.
In previous versions of Evi, Evi was able to make phone calls, text, and email people. She also used to ask for your name and shortcuts for certain contacts such as Dad or Mom. (Look at version history) And in the latest updates, it removed some of those features. I used to be able to ask Evi "What is the weather" and she would give a better response giving the actual weather for that place, but now it just gives a link to a website. Also, if I could, I would like to develop Evi along with you guys, because I would know what to add for the latest version of iOS. ;) Other than that, great job on your app! I use this on my iPhone 5 even though Siri comes with iPhone 5, but I prefer Evi (sometimes) But if you re-add all the features from previous updates and maybe a redesign along with some new features for iOS 9, then I would use this all the time.
Good but I miss the voice
I have always loved this app even on my old phone when I didn't have Siri, but back then they had a different voice, and I liked that voice, so I wish you could bring an option to change the voice back!
WAY better than Siri
On my old phone I didn't have siri so I got evi and I got all the answers to my questions. I recently got a new phone with Siri and it's a huge difference. Siri is like a virtual person with attitude and evi is a genius that can help you with almost anything! I recommend this app👌🏼👍🏽