Evidence for Learning
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The most versatile Assessment app available!
- Evidence and track progress across ANY curriculum framework (including your own customized frameworks)
- Record small and subtle improvements: photo/video/audio, notes, judgements all linked to targets
- Automatically link evidence, achievements, outcomes and judgements
- Record professional judgements on different aspects for each outcome (eg. depth of learning; level of support; mastery; generalization; prompting, fluency; etc.)
- Assess SINGLE or MULTIPLE ASPECTS for each outcome or target.
- Save time and be better informed in planning, assessment and reporting
- Better engage and involve parents in their child's learning and development
- Create teacher and educator portfolios of practice
- Export the summative assessment data as a .csv file for cohort and data analysis.
Features also include:
-Work with your own customised assessment criteria
-Quickly & easily build a learner profile for each learner containing all evidence, notes and assessments
-Generate rich learning journeys and coverage/tracker grids in an instant
-Create Assessment Books that are integrated with your learner evidence
-Share with parents via our secure parent portal. Parents can comment and these comments can be included in reports
**** TESTIMONIALS ****
Simple, effective, with endless possibilities.
Jo Di-Pede, Head Teacher, Ferndown First School, UK
Evidence for Learning is the ideal way for us to make assessment purposeful, relevant and accurate for learners in our school.
Alice Constantine, Head of School, Kingswode Hoe School, Essex, UK
Within the first 6 months, we saved around 50% of previous admin costs. Now we save nearly 180 hours in admin time each term!
Ian Wilson, Little Einsteins Day Nursery, St Helens, UK
All education, training and development settings
All Stages (Early Years through to Post 16, PreK-12 and Adult Education & Workplace Learning)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
Teacher and Educator assessment and professional development
Recording, evidencing and tracking interventions (reading, writing, mathematics, ELL / ESL)
Evidence for Learning can be used with EVERY assessment framework EVER
Comes preloaded with...
- Common Core ELA & Mathematics
- PA Pre-K
- TN Pre-K Math
- MA Pre-K
- AR Early Childhood Framework
- WV K
- English National Curriculum
- Australian Curriculum
- and many more...
- Why not add your own rubrics, learning outcomes and 'I can' statements
FREE to download and explore. Then available as...
- Supports wider deployment across a setting, school, college, district or school system
- Includes Assessment Books, Aspects, Schema and data export
- Provides you with a secure, central repository for your evidence/observations and assessment data
- Evidence/Observations gathered on a device are auto-saved to the 'Learner Profile' in the Cloud
- Access Learner Profiles across all your devices
- Supports quick setup of your devices using Cloud data and settings
- Reports generated using the collective pool of data in the Cloud
- Share snapshots, observations, evidence, and reports with parents via a secure web portal.
- Parents can comment and these comments can be included in reports
- Unlimited Credits
- Personalised documents
- Extra Features (e.g. high resolution + multiple images)
- Can be used with multiple devices that do not need to share data or evidence.
Pay As You Go (PAYG)
- Use Credits to make a documents & grids
- Top up your Credits using secure In-App-Purchases
- Ideal for individuals
We recommend using passcode protection and always use devices for capturing evidence in accordance with your Acceptable Use and Parental Permission policies.
© theTeacherCloud 2017, all right reserved.
What's New in Version 5.3
- Parent/Carers 2-way communication for shared Evidence
- Enable Parent/Carers to submit Evidence
- Reply, Delete and Edit Parent/Carer Feedback and Comments
- Control new features in the Parent Services screen
- Include Parent Comments in Make a Document
- Page Numbers have been added to Make a Document
- Option to use Abbreviated Frameworks in Make a Document
- Export Learner Assessment Book Data now has an option to include DoB and Age
- Export Learner Assessment Book Data now has an option to add up to 7 Review Dates
- Export Learner Assessment Book Data now has an option to include Date of Most Recent Evidence
- Improved Parent Portal
- Choose a Date Range when making a Grid
- Maximum Aspects increased from 100 to 1000
- Sync Engine streamlined and updates the Status on the Settings screen
- Assessment Books can't be set to Live if no Assessment Items set
- Removed spell checker/autocorrect from the QuickPair passphrase
- Sync Engine stalled if working with corrupt images - Fixed
- Bug uploading files if a Learner's name had brackets in it - Fixed
Thank you for your support – please share!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jun 22, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 49.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barry Wood
- © 2017 theTeacherCloud
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Report Credits$6.99
- 100 Report Credits$11.99
- Remove Logo from Reports$20.99