Evidence for Learning
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most versatile Formative Assessment app available!
Record observations of learning mapped to ANY assessment framework and produce personalised learning journeys or planning and tracking grids - save to any cloud storage or email to parents.
***** TESTIMONIALS *****
Simple, effective, with endless possibilities.
Jo Di-Pede – Head Teacher, Ferndown First School, UK
It’s awesome how quickly I can do this and get on with face to face work with the children.
Di Hogg, The Preschool Hub – South Australia
Saves considerable amounts of time, making an immediate and already significant return on our investment….
Jeremy Teehan – Head Teacher, Le Murier School, Guernsey
I had more completed pieces of evidence in two weeks than I had received in six months!
Emma Percy, Head of Little Guffalos Nursery, UK
The consistent approach to collecting and documenting evidence has allowed us to bring the whole school together.
Mandi Klinger, Mount Scopus Memorial College, Australia
All Stages (Early Years through to Post 16, PreK-12 and Adult Education & Workplace Learning)
Special Education Needs (SEN)
Evidence for Learning can be used with EVERY assessment framework EVER published!
Comes preloaded with
- Common Core ELA & Mathematics
- Massachusetts PreK
- West Virginia Kindergarten
- Tennessee PreK Mathematics
- Arkansas Early Childhood Framework
- Pennsylvania PreK
- 'I can' statements for EYFS
- Routes For Learning
- APP Primary & Secondary levels 1-8
- Generic Primary 'I can' statements
- Curriculum for Excellence Early Years
- Welsh Numeracy and Literacy Frameworks 2013
- My Time Our Place
- Australian Curriculum
- AC General Capabilities Learning Continua
- NSW Literacy Learning Continuum K-6
- New Zealand Curriculum
- More available
- Why not add your own learning outcomes and 'I can' Statements
FREE to download and explore then available as...
Pay As You Go
- Use Credits to make a documents & grids
- Top up your Credits using secure In-App-Purchases
- Available as Individual, Early Years or School
- Strategic, joined up approach
- Personalised documents
- Unlimited Credits
- Extra Features
- Add a photo (Camera, Camera Roll, iPhoto)
- Tag students
- Choose a subject
- Write observations and comments
- Link to your assessment frameworks
- Set a date
- Switch between draft and published
Make a Document
- Filter your evidence by student, class, subject & date
- Specify how to group & sort the evidence
- Choose a template, title, font, and other settings
- Create a professional looking personalised PDF
Make a Grid
- First build a template, choose student(s), framework items, paper size & layout options etc
- Make a Grid based on a template for instant overview of the current evidence
- Great for planning, tracking progress and IEPs
- Google Drive
- Other apps installed on the device
- Unlimited Students and Classes
- Allows you to create and re-use templates when adding comments
- Define your own date ranges: week/term/semester/year
- Import or create ANY assessment framework*
- Passcode access: lock the app with a 4digit passcode
We recommend using passcode protection and always use devices for capturing evidence in accordance with your Acceptable Use and Parental Permission policies.
*subject (where applicable) to copyright restrictions
All brand or product names are or may be trademarks of, and are used to identify products and services of, their respective owners.
© theTeacherCloud 2014, all right reserved.
What's New in Version 2.7
Thanks again for all your feedback everyone!
*** Please leave a quick review in iTunes ***
- Introduced dynamic date ranges to the date range picker. This means you can add your own date ranges as before but also choose from the these too... Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 14 days, This Month & Last Month.
- New Evidence browser - more useful, more powerful and faster. Basically you open My Evidence from the Quick Menu and then choose your filters and Hey-Presto! You can filter drafts/published, dates, students, subjects, classes, framework items. It remembers a filter, it'll tell you the filter criteria as you open the view and it's got the NEW dynamic date ranges too. So you can leave it set to this week's evidence and never have to scroll and scroll and scroll and scroll ever again :) If you do like scrolling we've left the original evidence browsers in the Main Menu.
- We've relabelled Menu to Main Menu, so it's more obvious that there are 2 menus (Main Menu and Quick Menu)
- The Evidence browsers now sort by student then by date (most recent at the top)
- Improved sort order with My Documents & Grids when set to sort by Student.
- Fixed a bug with the Date Ranges
- Fixed the links to the review page and the other apps.
Thanks for your support too!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jul 02, 2014
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 10.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Barry Wood
- © 2013 theTeacherCloud
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50 Report Credits$6.99
- 100 Report Credits$11.99
- Remove Logo from Reports$20.99