Evil Apples: A Filthy Adult Card & Party Game
By Evil Studios Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It literally started a riot when I started playing with friends"
Evil Apples is a filthy & hilarious card game inspired by the popular party game Cards Against Humanity. And thanks to you, it has also ranked #1 in Word & Card Games in the USA! :D
__! HOW TO PLAY !__
- Grab 3 nearby friends. You are now Players.
- A Question Card is shown to all Players, e.g. "Nothing excites a group of Catholic Priests more than ____."
- Each Player selects an Answer Card from their hand, e.g. "middle school crushes."
- A Judge among you selects the best card and awards 1 point to the victor.
- First Player to 7 points wins the game, and your respect.
__! FEATURES ! __
- 1,300 Answer Cards and 300 Question Cards! Never gets boring!
- Play with folks nearby using GPS.
- Join Friends ANYWHERE using SMS, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Join Random Blitz Mode games to go fast with strangers.
- Stay cool with in-game chat to blow your mind!
- Discard cards you don't like.
- Write Wildcards with fully-custom text.
- Innovative FaceHole technology!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @EvilApplesApp
What's New in Version 1.7.2
This update includes a boat load of bug fixes and internal improvements for you and your friends.
Raunchy in a good way
This game for people who can laugh at almost anything is perfect, other reviews call the cake system or friend timer system flawed but, the cake system is a way for them to get money: you can buy cake , it is simply a different business model than the watch ad's for cake that you could find on say clash of clans or madden mobile
Then the friend game timer, The game mode is for you and FRIENDS so play with people you know will want to play the game with you. All together a fun, imaginative, and interesting game.
Awesome game, fun, yet addictive.
I have been addicted to this game since I downloaded it 3 days ago. I really wish there was a chat feature while waiting for friends during friend play! A lot of time we Re just waiting for someone to sign in and accept to play. It would also be good if the chat was there so we could let all invited know you made it in and are ready to play. Other than that, some of then cards are really boring! ( for lack of a better word. ) but, I love the hell out "cards against humanity". Great job! Keep up the good work!👍🏻🍀
It can be a fun game..
When I first downloaded it, I was into it. I thought it was funny. Now it's just annoying. They need to make time limits on the games because the games will last forever. I'm playing a game that's lasting over 2 weeks. I just quit another one that was 3 weeks. When you play with friends, you don't have any time limit so it literally goes on for forever. So does a regular game. That one has a time limit but it still doesn't push people to play as fast. The games can last for days which is annoying.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 17, 2015
- Version: 1.7.2
- Size: 81.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Evil Studios Limited
- © Evil Studios Limited 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mega Pass$4.99
- Pack of 3 Cakes$0.99
- Pack of 100 Coins$0.99
- Glorious Shower of 15 Cakes$2.99
- Bucket of 8 Cakes$1.99
- Glorious Shower of 1,000 Coins$3.99
- Unlock All Decks Forever$9.99
- Bucket of 300 Coins$1.99
- Free Pass$4.99
- Baker's Life Savings of 50 Cake$4.99