Evil Apples: A Filthy Adult Card & Party Game
By Evil Studios Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"It literally started a riot when I started playing with friends"
Evil Apples is a filthy & hilarious card game inspired by the popular party game Cards Against Humanity. And thanks to you, it has also ranked #1 in Word & Card Games in the USA! :D
__! HOW TO PLAY !__
- Grab 3 nearby friends. You are now Players.
- A Red Card is shown to all Players, e.g. "Nothing excites a group of Catholic Priests more than ____."
- Each Player selects a White Card from their hand, e.g. "middle school crushes."
- A Judge among you selects the best card and awards 1 point to the victor.
- First Player to 7 points wins the game, and your respect.
__! FEATURES ! __
- 800 White Cards and 250 Red Cards! Never gets boring!
- Play with folks nearby using GPS.
- Join Friends ANYWHERE using SMS, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Join Random Blitz Mode games to go fast with strangers.
- Stay cool with in-game chat to blow your mind!
- Discard cards you don't like.
- Write Wildcards with fully-custom text.
- Innovative FaceHole technology!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER @EvilApplesApp
What's New in Version 1.5.5
[+] Game Center integration! If you use Game Center, Evil Apples will now automatically restore your account + deck purchases if you ever delete Evil Apples, or upgrade your iPhone, etc. Wow!
[+] The Evil Shop now shows you when there's new stuff available you haven't seen yet! And you can also now access the Shop directly from INSIDE a game! Just scroll your hand all the way to the right. Such style!
[+] Fixed a spooky issue where some users stopped receiving Push Notifications. Forever. Much relief!
:: P.S. HUGE thanks to Max (who has now proven his dominance at Evil Apples over Josh and Zach), and Ken (a true Evil Apples OG) for helping us find the bug!
Love the game!
Seriously, this game is great! I love Cards Against Humanity, and this is a terrific mobile version. I only have two suggestions to make it better:
1) I would really appreciate if the cards I'm dealt were more random. I own the first two expansion packs, yet I still feel like I always get the same cards, and that it's a surprise to come across one that I haven't seen before. The red cards have the same problem, but I don't know how many of those there are. Bottom line is I'd just like to be able to receive the same cards less often.
2) I wish there was a way to exchange cake for coins...and I guess vice versa. I rarely play with random people, so I feel that the amount of cake I have is a bit of a waste, and that having more coins would benefit me more. I like to use Wildcards, and I'd also like to buy the "Best Wildcards" expansion pack, so selling cake for coins would be cool. Maybe you could trade it with your friends...I don't know what would work. But my point is that it would be great if I could exchange those two currencies for each other.
Thank you guys so much for making this awesome app! I love it! Fantastic work.
Honestly love this game so much. It's so much fun me I absolutely love how you can make your own card.
There is one problem with the profile pic tho. My profile picture doesn't save when I take a new one. There should also be an easier way to take a pic cause it's hard to do so with the tiny circle.
Also with friend games, you should get 1 snooze everyday, instead of one snooze that whole game cause I've been playing a game for literally 19 days (yes I know what day I started the game) and just one person won't go.
Also when you win a game you should get more cake cause you get three, but you also use 1 to play, so it's like you're only getting 2.
Hopefully you read this and I hope this is helpful
Hilarious with friends!
This game is just hilarious, however it is not for the easily offended or for those who are particularly sensitive to certain topics such as religion or 9/11, especially if you're playing against strangers. For example, I play with my friends and we all know each other well and sometimes someone comes up with an answer that is offensive to religious people. To me and my friends, we don't take it seriously and just laugh at how dumb our friend was, however to someone who didn't know that person, they might find him extremely insensitive and rude. Just a heads up to people who plan to download the game. I really enjoy it and appreciate the makers of this awesome social game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 15, 2014
- Version: 1.5.5
- Size: 47.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Evil Studios Limited
- © Evil Studios Limited 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Free Pass$4.99
- Pack of 3 Cakes$0.99
- Pack of 100 Coins$0.99
- Glorious Shower of 15 Cakes$2.99
- Glorious Shower of 1,000 Coins$3.99
- Bucket of 8 Cakes$1.99
- Bucket of 300 Coins$1.99
- Free Pass$3.99
- Double Rewards Power-Up$0.99
- Baker's Life Savings of 50 Cake$4.99