Evil Dead HD
By Trigger Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
It's Evil Dead: The Game! Play the ultimate experience in grueling horror!
Evil Dead is a horror-action-shooter-adventure where you play as Ash and must fight off Deadites and a host of other possessed abominations in order to stay alive and protect your friends. Groovy!
- 30 action-packed levels in a Story mode based on the cult classic film!
- Axes, boomsticks and chainsaws galore! Fight bosses and lead your friends to safety!
- Mighty fine 3D graphics that will swallow your soul! You will say, "Yeah... truly amazing."
- Play through the original film's plot and then some! Separated into two chapters, Autumn Horror lets you experience the film, and Winter Nightmare lets you feast on a brand new storyline!
- There's so much gore, you'll literally have to wipe it off your screen!
- Earn badges and prove your worth! There’s a Game Center leaderboard!
- Includes dialogue and the score from the original film!
- Celebrate the 30th year anniversary of the horror movie that started it all!
"Stays true to the feel of [the film], which is essential." – Rob Tapert, Executive Producer of The Evil Dead
"Gore-drenched, boomstick-featuring, Deadite slaughterthon" – Entertainment Weekly
"They’ve done a great job of faithfully recreating the original movie, plus adding some new content of their own." – Appolicious
"Evil Dead looks crisp, runs well, and is one of the better-looking mobile titles I've seen." – Game Informer
For customer support, reach us at support[at]triggerglobal[dot]com.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Improved controls, performance, and gore!
Feel free to send feedback, questions or any issues to support[at]evildeadapp[dot]com. We read all emails!
If you really enjoy the game, or if this update has improved things for you or fixed any issues, please take a moment to update your App Store review or write a new one! It really helps us out. Thanks for your support!
Add achievements please
Great game. But the leader boards are hack. Can you add achievements please. So at least I have something to show for. Thanks. Five star if giving.
At least it's free
The game is about as shallow as you can get when you're dealing with a fan favorite like Evil Dead, and it gets old fast. I beat every level and kept waiting for some variety, but unfortunately bone ever came. No switching weapons, bad targeting system, and repetitive play that isn't much fun to begin with. At least the game is free (for now). Wouldn't recommend a purchase even for fans of the films
When I tried to download this app it wouldn't work!!!!