Evil Defenders is a fun, frenetic defense game with a bit of humor thrown in. Featuring beautiful graphics and challenging gameplay, Evil Defenders lets you build and upgrade powerful defensive towers, use special landmarks unique to each map, and cast spells to repel enemy forces as you defend the Lands of Evil from invaders.
Evil Defenders has a huge amount of gameplay and offers the ability to play the game in many different ways through unique tower upgrades, a deep skill tree and 100 in-game achievements.
This is the Defense Game for true fans of the genre!
The challenge continues with six modes of difficulty and 90 levels across 15 distinct mission maps. Fight for evil!
• A Huge number of upgrades and 60 towers with distinct abilities and features: the Old Crypt, the Crossbow Goblin, the Poison Lord, the Basilisk and more;
• Five regions: Wastelands, Frostlands, Highlands, Island and Inferno;
• Six difficulty modes, including a Challenge mode, for unlimited battle practice;
• Unique landmarks for every location, such as The Altar of the Winds, The Toxic Swamp, The Treasure Chest and others;
• Extensive Skill Tree to upgrade your defenses;
• 100 in-game achievements;
• Leaderboards so you can see where you stack up against your friends!
• iCloud-enabled multi-device synchronization;
• Multi-language Support including: Russian, English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese;
• Massive gameplay, beautiful graphics and an immersive original soundtrack!
Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPod Touch 5, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, and iPad Mini.
Not compatible with IPhone 4, IPod 4th Generation
Official website: http://www.evildefenders.com
Join the Evil Defenders Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/EvilDefenders
- Some interface improvements;
- Game speed and stability were increased.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun tower defense but...
I’d give this 4or5 stars if you like tower defense games if it weren’t for the intro video... it makes you watch it every time it launches, and it plays at full volume even if the rest of the game has been silenced. It gets really old, I finally just gave up after it crashed a time or two and I couldn’t bear sitting through it again...
Great game, terrible customer support
I purchased and played this game when it was called “Little Bit Evil”. The developer changed the title of the game (not sure why - the game is still EXACTLY the same), and when I sent an email to support asking if they can help restore the full version, the only response I got was “the game you mentioned doesn’t exist anymore. Have a nice day”. So my message is -be cautious - they may just disappear in the night on you. When I tried to follow up it’s been radio silence.
- Crazy Panda Limited
- 599.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Crazy Panda Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Orb of Souls $5.99
- Levels Pack 4 $7.99
- Special Offer $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.