By Evite, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Evite is the most popular way to create and manage beautiful online invitations for your parties and events. We've sent over 2 billion invitations - let us help you send yours!
MAKE YOUR INVITATION SPECIAL
• Choose from thousands of handcrafted new, FREE invitations, organized by category and keyword
• Super-fast search to find the design that's perfect for your special event
• Photo invitations can be personalized with a picture from your camera roll
• Customize your event's time, title, location, and host information simply by tapping
• Send a personalized message to all attendees along with your invitation
• Use your phone's contacts or your Evite address book to select your guests
GET READY FOR THE FUN
• Keep on top of guest responses from our host dashboard
• Optionally track adults and kids separately
• Get real-time notifications as people RSVP
• Send updates and reminders to everyone (or just those who haven't responded)
• Invite more people anytime
• See your guests' comments and questions in your private event activity feed
• See optional gift registries, wish lists, and what-to-bring lists
• Change your guest's RSVP status and attendee count at any time
YOUR GUESTS WILL LOVE IT
• Guests will be notified by email; they don't have to have the app installed
• Fun envelope animation reveals the invitation
• Easily RSVP and indicate number of adult attendees and kids
• Comment to the group or ask the host a question
• Change RSVP response and attendee count at any time
• Share fun pictures in the activity feed
After the event is over, browse the comment and photo feed and add to it at anytime. Relive the fun!
Let us help make your next event one to remember!
Evite. Be there.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• The List View is back! Toggle between the Card Stack View and the List View with a tap of a button.
• Lots of updates and bug fixes.
We love to hear from our customers. If you're having a problem, please contact support and we'll do our best to solve it.
You asked, we listened. Introducing the ALL NEW, ALL FREE, Evite 2.0!
• View and manage premium invitations
• Thousands of new handcrafted invitations, with lightning fast search to help you find the perfect design
• When you want, track kids and adults separately
• Tap directly on the invitation details to edit time, location, title, and more
• Monitor attendee responses in real-time from our new host dashboard
• Send an update to all (or just some) of your attendees before, during or after the event
• Registry, wish-list, and what-to-bring list appear in your event's activity feed
• Customize photo invitations with a picture from your camera roll
• Invite from your device's contacts or your Evite address book
• Receive notifications of new invitations
• Add the event to your calendar, map directions to venue, or call the host - each with a single tap
• Lots of other goodness!
Guest list edit needs work
I downloaded the mobile app for iPhone because I couldn't edit my event via the website. When I wanted to edit the guest list, I wasn't allowed to do so without sending out the invite. This is an obvious flaw that needs to be fixed. There were people on the list that were automatically carried over from my contacts that I hadnt intentionally selected and I couldn't remove them without sending the evite out. I wasn't even allowed to view the guest list without sending it first ! Otherwise the app is easy to use.
Not intuitive to get to event details
The new app does not have an intuitive way to get to the event details. We had many people asking about the details of the event. Currently, you need to click the event picture and it simply opens another window that looks just like the event picture. To get to event details, you need to unintuitively click the 'Activity' button in the lower-right corner and then the event details will display above the RSVP updates and other info. Love Evite but the app needs work.
List view is back!
Ok...I take it all back. :-)
This update fixed several issues I just complained about, one of the most annoying ones being the list view. BAM! It's back.
And a great implementation of it too. Keeps the prettiness of the card, but with the quick, high useful capability of the List View.