By Kyrylo Kuzyk
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• If something looks real - it is real! If you don't see a problem - there is no problem at all. Just trust your eyes!
• The regular laws of physics don't apply in Evo Explores. Even the gravity is under control of your imagination.
• Manipulate surreal structures to solve mind blowing puzzles. Every level will unravel the history of Byte planet and its citizens.
• Construct optical illusions to built impossible paths and guide Evo to the finish door.
• Evo Explores was inspired by a gorgeous Monument Valley game. We are big fans of original game, but we love Evo Explores even more! Come share this feeling with us!
- 35 unique mind blowing levels
- Relaxing gameplay. No need to hurry
- Accessible for all ages and for any experience in games
- No in-app purchases. Pay once and enjoy
What's New in Version 1.3.3
I was looking for another puzzle game like Monument Valley (fabulous game, there) and this popped up in a review search. I was delighted with the slightly different format, and the twists and turns were sometimes surprising but always doable without hints. A little easier than MV, but still beautiful graphics and the story line was really quite charming. A lightweight challenge in general, but still fun, and I think my grandchild (10) will enjoy this one as much as MV. That is the only reason for four stars....just a bit too easy for serious puzzle lovers. Very well presented! Hoping to see more from his group!
Second Expansion of Monument Valley That Never Was
This is Monument Valley if there was a second expansion. The puzzles were interesting and there are some new mechanics, but Monument Valley was better. Maybe that’s why they never made another expansion. I enjoyed the game, but I didn’t love it even more that Monument Valley like the developers said they did. Play Monument Valley if you haven’t, them come get this game when you are done with that one for another expansion.
If you liked Monument Valley as much as I did, you're probably looking for something similar.. This will definitely fit the bill! The graphics are pretty, the story is cute, and the puzzles are just hard enough to be fun. Would highly recommend. Only problem I found is that it's over too fast!