"Evo Wallet", the personal finance application for iPhone/iPad and iPod touch designed to help for keep track of the balances of all of your money accounts on the go and extremely easy to use.
The app's user interface is sleek, intuitive, and easy to use with built with mini cash calculator and calendar picker. Cutoff any complicated user interfaces.
The most intuitive UI with two transaction lists design, you can scroll and view both income and outcome transactions in separate lists and easily.
Clean, fast and super easy deposit/withdrawal/transfer transaction input screen without any unnecessary fields. The app allows you to enter an empty (zero amount) transaction, then you can enter/edit all the detail when you have time.
With the multiple accounts feature, you can apply to track lots of things such as cash in the wallet, bank accounts, savings, current, online wallets, credit/debit cards, event, payment, project expenses, money budget for special events, cash flow, etc...
- Supports multiple accounts. !!!.
- Unlimited categories with lot of icons.
- Multiple account groups.
- Multiple currencies.
- Instant accounts balance calculation.
- Two styles for transactions viewer (Independent debit-and credit+ transactions list / legacy transactions list).
- Configurable to swap deposit/withdrawal lists side in transaction viewer, so no problem with left/right handed.
- Super easy input for deposit and withdrawal transaction.
- Supports transfer (in-out) between accounts transaction.
- Favorites transaction list, allow you create frequency uses transaction and use them as template for new transaction.
- Instant daily, weekly, monthly and yearly report with pie/bar graphs and percentage for each categories. Filter by only deposits/withdrawal or both to be summarized.
- Report by each account/group of accounts/net worth.
- Simple transactions search function.
- Configurable First date of the month for system wide or each accounts.
- Passcode Lock (with Touch ID and Face ID), immediately lock when switch to other app. Also no one can see the screen with your private money data in iOS task list's snapshot.
- Build-in simple calculator in transaction input screen.
- Database backup and restore (iCloud support), easy access the files via iTune file sharing.
- Option to send the backup file via e-mail right after successfully backup.
- Automatic database backup every two days (iCloud support), if the user did not do manually backup.
- Export transactions to CSV file for spreadsheet with option to send via e-mail.
- Built-in secret notes feature that allows you to write and keep simple notes in the app's database.
- Clean, easy and intuitive user interfaces.
- Take a picture of the transaction related thing, such as receipt, goods, etc...
- Many color themes.
- Multiple screen scale sizes for all retina displayed devices.
- Supports iPhone X full screen.
If you are looking for a kind of money manager, cash control, expense logger which is simple, easy and elegant, so try our evo wallet.
Don't put your personal finance status into the complexity, but always be simplicity.
Want to easily keep track of your money like cashbooks, do you?
Let 'Evo Wallet' always be with you.
- Internal Processing Speed has been Improved.
- Small GUI bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for years. It is the best i have ever used!
I am suprised they don't feature this in the finance category, I love this app and more people should know about it! I hope you make another one, I will gladly buy it!
My data lost
I update iOS with file .ipsw and then I go to App Store and redownload purchased app (Evo Wallet), it installed i open app and tada!! all of my data lost.
just fix it.
Usually updating iOS with ipsw, all apps/data/settings will be deleted. (unlike via iTunes or Over the air updates)
Anyway, the app automatically backup its database (every two days). And it automatically uploads all backup files to iCloud. So, whenever reset the devices just "Restore the database" in the app to get the backup from iCloud. Best Regards.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.