eVoice - Add a Business Number or 2nd Phone Line
By j2 Global, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The eVoice® app offers you a better way to connect. New users can add a business phone number to your iPhone without the hassle or the need to buy a second device!
Discover the freedom of having your business phone number accessible from your smartphone. Access your phone contacts, make & receive calls, send & receive texts – and more—without any headaches or restrictions.
This is your phone within a phone. It’s simple, really; eVoice® always has you covered.
• eVoice® provides a virtual office solution that’s perfect for entrepreneurs, freelancers, consultants, and anyone else who needs to stay connected with their business.
• New users can sign up for a full service plan or upgrade to unlock even more features and minutes. No contracts. No hidden costs. You can use the app over your normal 3G/4G cell network.
You can do almost anything with eVoice® as a virtual business communication phone solution including:
• Make and receive calls from your business number.
• Separate work and personal voicemails.
• Have your voicemails transcribed to text and emailed to you.
• Create speed dial shortcuts.
• Save and review call logs.
• Receive text messages (local numbers only).
• Access your phone contacts from within the app.
• Screen calls to help manage your time.
• Ability to show your eVoice® number for your outbound calls to ensure that everyone sees a unified caller ID regardless of where in the world you’re calling from.
Download the eVoice® app for iPhone and iPad and turn your phone into a mobile business phone.
We’re committed to making eVoice® the best business phone/communication alternative for tech savvy mobile users, but don’t take us at our word. Sign up for eVoice® today and discover just how easy and headache-free using your phone can be.
Note: The eVoice® app cannot be used for emergency calls (911).
What's New in Version 4.11
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
If I could give no stars
If I could give no stars to this app I would. Evoice is a company built around a unique phone service. Two years ago when we started using them they were great. Last 6 months or so the service has deteriorated significantly. The app goes through periods where it is so slow as to be useless. Calls are dropping. Numbers are not populating. Now the contact list freezes the app and then crashes. Call tech support and if they can't replicate what is happening the problem doesn't exist. I have had enough. I am done with this app and I am done with this company.
Ready to make a switch
Been with EVoice over 2 years. The service drops our customers calls. We have customers that say they had to keep calling back because it drops their calls. This happens multiple times a day and is unacceptable for business. We are shopping for a new service in the mean time to make the switch. App shuts down for no reason. Voicemails can take hours to come in after customer has left one. EVoice = loss of customers.
I like the app and the eVoice service. I did a lot of shopping and tried other services. Wound up with eVoice. Best pricing, features, support, reliability. They are not perfect, but they are the best. We have the cell phone app and also desktop phones. For the latter we use Google voice, which is freeeeee.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 21, 2017
- Version: 4.11
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: j2 Global, Inc.
- © 2017 j2 Global, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- eVoice iTunes 12.99$12.99
- eVoice iTunes 22.99$22.99
- eVoice iTunes 32.99$32.99