Become the captain of an interstellar expedition! After a star ship crash, you’ve landed on a post-apocalyptic deadly planet. Evolution: Battle for Utopia is a new multi-genre blockbuster combining unprecedented Action, Strategy and Advanced Graphics into one RPG game.
- Engaging storyline: Utopia is a deadly, hostile planet, which survived the apocalypse. Uncover its darkest mysteries in an intergalactic adventure.
- Exciting gameplay: Experience real-time battle action and develop smart tactics. Easy to pick up yet difficult to master the combat system delivers the strength of an action game.
- Establish a colony: Build a military base and fortify your defence with a system of turrets.
- Terraform Utopia: Shape the planet as you transform scorched wasteland into a thriving environment. Research and exploit alien technology and pioneer evolution.
- Enthralling combat: Equip and upgrade yourself with the most advanced weaponry, and build an installation to run continental ballistic missiles to overwhelm enemies the size of a skyscraper!
- Investigate the world: One of the most epic games in the history of iOS holds endless hidden surprises and secrets. Uncover them all in the game’s thrilling missions.
- Fight alongside your friends and allies: Meet Fido, a cyborg dog and your faithful companion.
- Find valuable resources: Search through hidden loots and hack electronic terminals to grow your wealth.
- Communicate with your allies and enemies: A trusted team of four will follow you from the beginning. Challenge fellow players from all over the world to battles.
Bug fixes and other improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing could use improvement
A great game would interesting story, good intriguing combat, construct and more. Yet still could more like expansions or a sequel to it improved and with much more content and options. Wouldn't really care if it took 2 GB or more would be good hell you could even make a good and very big console game out of it which would be very nice to see one day. Lately I've been having issues of not unlocking tactical and strategy's to upgrade my stuff I don't know if it's level based progress but when I played this game before I had it unlocked like that not it just won't so I don't understand it so that would be nice to fix but still a good game
The best game i’ve ever played on mobile device.
I simply just love this game, its nothing out of this world and it’s very patience based, but god dang this game is good. There’s something about it, that got me hooked like a drug. It kind of just became a classic for me and my friends. God i wish they made a sequel. Or i wish there was a petition or something to make some, i spent a large amount on this game too, so i would totally keep supporting it! Love Utopia
This really is a good game
Sadly, it is saddled with modern monetization. The game is excessively ‘grindy’ unless you pay, which I would have no problem with if it were a one time payment. Add that to a PvP element shoe-horned into a single player game which allows others to steal the resources that take forever to generate, and this becomes a hard pass.
This game is interesting, and I would like to know more of the storyline. But I’m simply not willing to be punished with the grind to do so. I’ll just wait for someone to post the story online.
- Benstar Limited
- 1.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Belarusian, French, German, Kazakh, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Copyright © 2013-2018 MY.COM
- In-App Purchases
- 2500 Diamond $19.99
- 550 Diamond $4.99
- 1200 Diamond $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.