By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A leading evolutionary biology journal is now available on your iPad and iPhone. Fresh from the newsstand, “Evolution” brings you a stimulating, high-impact mixture of Original Research articles, Perspectives, Brief Communications, and more. Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience, and keep up to date with the most important developments in chemical research even faster:
- Stay current with the latest articles through Early View
- Be alerted when a new monthly issue is available (opt in)
- Download articles and issues for offline perusal
- Save your favorite articles for quick and easy access
- Share articles with your peers
- No subscription? Abstracts and a free sample issue are freely available along with some full content.
CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS to Evolution can “pair” their device with their personal or institutional subscription to enjoy full access in this iPad edition.
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: Annual Subscriptions (12 issues) for the iPad-only edition are available for $299.99 (US) per year. Payment is charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Evolution subscriptions automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of your subscription period for $299.99 (US) unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. To turn off auto-renew, go to your iTunes account settings after purchase. Note that subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the term of the subscription, but you can still turn off auto-renew to prevent automatic renewal of your subscription. Note that any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchases a subscription.
About the Journal
Evolution is the premier publication devoted to the study of organic evolution and the integration of the various fields of science concerned with evolution. The Journal presents significant and original results that extend our understanding of evolutionary phenomena and processes.
Published issues feature Original Articles, Brief Communications, Perspectives, and more.
Published on behalf of the Society for the Study of Evolution (SSE), founded in 1946. The objectives of the SSE are the promotion of the study of organic evolution and the integration of the various fields of science concerned with evolution.
Ruth G. Shaw
What's New in Version 1.0.2123
- Added iPhone/iPod Touch support in this new Universal version
- Subtle design changes to match iOS 7 visual style
- Registration “wizard” provides improved access instructions for existing subscribers
- Table rendering for wide tables has been improved
- Article abstracts are now hidden by default in article lists. You can turn this back on in the app settings
- Article info “hinting” indicates when figures, references, and supporting information are available for the current article (icons appear “lit” or “dim”)
- Category: Education
- Updated: Apr 04, 2014
- Version: 1.0.2123
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wiley
- © John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.