By Ilium Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and have them organized and ready when you need them by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager on your Mac. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry organizing and protecting sensitive information any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With full iCloud or Dropbox backup of your secure “wallets” and the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Optimized for retina displays
* Backup your data to iCloud or Dropbox
* Sync your data seamlessly via Cloud or Wi-Fi with eWallet’s iOS and Android apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Complete live search to quickly find the info you need
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Item-level sync lets you use and change your info everywhere
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* Add personal notes and security questions to any card
* Have as many different wallets as you want
* AutoPass automatic password entering support
Ilium Software has over 18 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
What's New in Version 8.3.5
* Now allow storing local wallet on iCloud Drive (El Capitan and Sierra)
* Miscellaneous fixes
Last update broke it
I’ve been a ewallet customer for over 10 years now (before version 6), on almost all platforms.
The last Mac update does NOT work well when enterprise policies disable iCloud on a Mac. (that’s very common for enterprises to disable all online sync systems).
So each time I launch ewallet, I’m prompted to approve access to the wallet file (file dialog open, need to find the wallet file and click approve). This is not somethign to be done once, it’s always.
Repeat that each time you need to access the wallet file, like when sync starts, and after the synchronization is over (sync with mobile device). Or after the wallet times out (for safety), instead of clicking on open, typing the password and being back in business, the first step is again to search in the “documents” folder for the wallet file, approve it, then enter the password.
This is a major pain and will make me look at other alternatives.
I hope illiumsoft will fix this.
I’ve been using eWallet for many years across all my devices (MacBook, iPad and iPhone). I synchrozie across all platforms and am able to click on a weblink from the app and have the page come up and be logged into my account. I use this app everyday. Best of all, it’s a one time purchase of each of the apps and no ongoing monthly fee. Love it!
I keep tons of stuff in eWallet including drivers license, medical info, combinations to locks, website urls, user name and passwords, bank info, etc. I’ve been a user for almost 10 years on both Windows and Mac. I sync with iPhone and iPad. This program is ROCK SOLID and I can’t live without.