By Ilium Software, Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Lock your passwords, credit cards and bank account numbers behind military-grade encryption and carry them with you wherever you go by installing the most sophisticated and easy to-use password manager on your Mac. Stay safe, stay strong, stay smart with the eWallet®.
COMPLETE PASSWORD MANAGEMENT
Your digital life is at risk if you aren’t using secure passwords, but you needn’t worry organizing and protecting sensitive information any more thanks to eWallet.
This robust security app provides password storage on-the-go, so you can still log in to your bank account, store your credit card and PIN numbers, and lock your online life away while still having full and free access whenever you want it.
SAFETY AND SIMPLICITY
With the option to seamlessly sync data between devices and computers, eWallet is as convenient as it is strong. Check out its powerhouse features below, and find out more at http://www.iliumsoft.com/ewallet.
* 256-bit military-grade AES encryption
* Optimized for retina displays
* Sync your data seamlessly over Wi-Fi with eWallet’s iOS and Android apps (purchased separately)
* Random password generator to keep your login details safe and secure
* Store bank account, insurance and personal details. Keep all your info close at hand, and secure
* Complete live search to quickly find the info you need
* Auto-locking feature
* Create and sync multiple wallets between computers and devices
* Item-level sync lets you use and change your info everywhere
* Customize your wallets with great-looking cards, backgrounds and categories
* AutoPass automatic password entering support
* Add personal notes and security questions to any card
* Have as many different wallets as you want
Ilium Software has over 17 years of mobile security software experience and is trusted by more than half a million users around the world to deliver the most comprehensive, user-friendly solution to personal data security. Don’t risk being without eWallet.
What's New in Version 7.5
* Added new Security and Sync managers
* Now supports local WiFi sync with optional Android 8 version
* 64-bit support
* Added built-in help
* Several other enhancements and fixes
Complete money’s worth
This is a great password manager with none of the confusing (and annoying) extra features. Been using it since 2004 on PDAs, windows and now iDevice platforms.
This new update adds the feature which makes it even more useful. Mind you, this feature was always a part of Windows version but not for Mac.
The new feature allows this s/w to Sync with Andriod devices as well as remote folder.
I really like using this password manager because it does not save the file on Remote server but on your Local hard-drive.
Dont get me wrong, you CAN save a backup of the password file in iCloud but it is up to you to do it or not. This is the biggest reason why I like this particular product.
I only wish it had a way to print one card or multiple cards or all cards for physical safe-keeping. Do that and you get all 5 stars.