eWeather HD - Accurate 10 Day Weather Forecast with Severe Alerts, NOAA Hi-Res Radar and Storm Tracking
By Elecont LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The World's only iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad weather app specifically designed to provide all the info you need in one place. It's designed to look beautiful and work beautifully! eWeather HD provides a lot of features, but not at the loss of elegant display simplicity. Get accurate and reliable 24-hour and 10-day weather forecast utilizing unique multi-provide system, nationwide radar images, severe weather alerts, earthquakes, storm/typhoon tracks combined with data from NOAA buoys, sea surface temperatures, historical weather data and climate averages, tide predictions and much more…
(New!) ▸ Animated iOS 10 Lock screen widgets
(New!) ▸ Customizable location-aware severe weather alerts for up to 5 locations
(New!) ▸ Apple Watch app & Glance
▸ Ten-day, hour-by-hour local and international weather forecasts
▸ 2015/16 Long-Range Weather Forecast and climate data
▸ Instant severe weather alerts using PUSH
▸ Global storm/typhoon/cyclone tracker
▸ High-Resolution Doppler Weather Radar
▸ Animated Satellite Images of Cloud Cover (U.S. and E.U.)
▸ Sun/Moon times, Moon phase & day
▸ Sun/Moon Eclipse times
▸ All data from NOAA buoys
▸ Global sea surface t*
▸ Air pressure graph (H/W sensor)
▸ Geomagnetic activity
▸ Weather migraine detector
▸ Animated weather maps
▸ Tide predictions, tide charts, high and low tide times
√ Can minimize the harm to your property and protect your personal safety
√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (hail, tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked
√ Weather Clock interface can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow)
√ Provides up-to-minute weather forecast for the next 24 hours
√ Provides 10-day weather forecast with detailed weather data
√ Climate data & sea temperatures for 12 months
√ Includes two beautiful weather widgets: hourly and weekly forecasts.
√ Uses two weather providers (located in the US and EU) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location
√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clock and you’ll be secured against any weather surprises
√ Includes interactive weather maps: current conditions and future weather, hi-def weather radar, storm tracks and affected areas, severe-weather alerts, sea surface temperatures, NOAA buoys, Satellite cloud cover imagery, Earthquakes
√ Displays current temperature right on your Home Screen
√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches. Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure
Detailed weather features:
• Ten-day weather forecast including
- Day/night conditions
- Wind speed and direction
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall, snowfall amounts
- Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon day & phase
- Ultraviolet index, geomagnetic activity
• Hourly weather forecast for the next 24 hours
- Temperature and feels like temperature
- Humidity, dew point
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall and snowfall amounts
- Wind speed, direction
- Ultraviolet index and geomagnetic activity
• Current weather conditions
- Temperature and feels like t*
- Pressure of air
- Realtime data from air pressure sensor
- Wind speed, direction
- Dew point
- t* of water
• Global storm tracks and projected paths
• High-resolution weather radar for the US and Japan (rain+snow)
• Near-realtime data from over 700 NOAA buoys, beach & global sea surface temperatures (wind, wave, t* details and etc.)
• Local and Worldwide Earthquakes
• PUSH notifications for Severe Weather Alerts
• Weather alerts for 26 European countries
• Connected to Instagram, Twitter, FB, G+
What's New in Version 3.6
We’re constantly working to make eWeather HD the best weather app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Dear friends, you have long been asking for Apple Watch Glance, 3D-touch actions and better PUSH alerts - we have done that!
Enjoy more than a dozen new features with your eWeather HD 3.6!
Your support is invaluable! Tanks a lot for all your ratings and reviews on the AppStore.
Questions or comments? Let us know through our in-app support or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Ocean/sea buoy stations (see Alerts/Earthquakes/Tide/365 section). eWeather HD provides up to ten different values from over 700 stations across the world. The amount of reported data depends on buoy station. By default the app reports data from closest buoy, however you may override it and choose the best station for your location.
2. Improved tide predictions for over 4000 locations in the U.S.
3. Spotlight. Now all your cities, saved in list of favorites are accessible directly from Spotlight.
4. 3D-touch quick actions (using force touch on home screen).
5. Weather Glance for Apple Watch. The glance provides immediately relevant information about current weather conditions and weather forecast for the next 9 hours. Tap on the glance to open Apple Watch app.
6. Added support for multiple Apple Watches.
7. Geo-targeted severe-weather alerts and home screen badge. New eWeather HD can use your current location (even if the app is in background) to send you severe weather alerts for your physical location and (or) display temperature on home screen badge.
8. Background updates. eWeather HD refreshes weather data in background (when the app is closed) using smart algorithms so you’ll get updated data when you open the app. It works even for “Follow me” locations.
9. Multiple locations for severe weather alerts (U.S. only). You may specify up to 5 cities for PUSH alerting.
10. Customizable severe weather alerts for PUSH notifications. Enable or disable particular severe weather events from over 127 different types for PUSH notifications.
11. eWeather HD introduces a scheduler for severe weather alerts. Now you can specify a time when you want to get push notifications for severe-weather events:
-when alert starts (the app currently works in that mode)
-on time of publication,
-adjustable delay (up to 60 minutes) before alert becomes active
Please note that time of publication depends on NWS: in some cases they publish alerts just before the activation time.
12. Fixed a problem with vertical scrolling for weather alerts and earthquakes. Now it works much smoother.
13. Various performance improvements in weather map, weather clock modes for older devices
14. Have an iPhone 6s? We resolved a few problems related to graphical user interface in alerts or air pressure / temperature diagram section.
15. Have an iPhone 4s? We resolved a problem with keyboard when adding new locations to the list of favorites on iOS 9.3
Everything a weather app can be!
First, I tried many many many free weather apps, many pain apps, I spent around 20 dollars in weather apps alone. eWeather HD is hands down the best weather app I used. Why? To begin with its beautful! It has two themes, dark and light, the dark is easy on the eyes. The total aesthetic is something to behold. The full day forcast with optional animations is something to see.
Functionality eWeather is second to none. Has basically everything (most wont even need all of the features) tides, buoy, quick data for other countries, but an awesome feature is the 365 weather, gives you an overview of temperatures. Hourly, 10 day, alerts, its all here. But to me!!! To me! The greatest feature is showing Humidity levels of the 10 day forecast!! Soooo many apps only show humidty for the current day. Dont these other weather apps know that humidty is a big tell-tell how the days weather is going to be? Well eWeather HD has the 10 day humidty outlook! Thats a must have right there!
My one tidbit of something Id like to see. The hourly forecast; I would like an option to show the actual hours, current it shows as -22, -19 -16 etc. to the current hour. To have the actual hour shown would be a bit easier to read. Its not a deal breaker even in the least. Thanks Elecont for making this weather app, its the only on my phone!
Best Weather App
Unbelievable! The more I use this app, the more I discover. From its two-weather-services option to its clear display with selectable simple or complex views, to its brilliant time wheel with its 'look ahead' feature, the list goes on. But it's all packaged in an incredible user interface with well-thought out, attractive controls. Someone else criticized the designers writing that the info is available elsewhere, but all info is available elsewhere! It's how that info is packaged and controlled that makes one app better than another, and this is, by far, the best of the best. Many weather apps try, but this one delivers more info in controllable screens that are understandable at-a-glance, with worldwide earthquake and weather alert info as well. It excels!
Nice updates! Accessing forecasts geographically is great, and the graphics updates are superb.
Best and only Weather App on the planet!
Hi! I am a weather buff and I had 14 weather apps on my iPhone. This afternoon out of sheer boredom I went into the App Store to browse through weather apps. I came across eWeather and noticed that it had 5 stars from everybody who reviewed this app. I'll admit I didn't really need another weather app, so I decided why not and downloaded eWeatherHD. Out of the 80 apps now that I have, eWeather is by far the best app on the planet. Regarding weather apps, this app has EVERYTHING you need and then some. I can't stop browsing through all of the features. eWeather is better than The Weather Channel and every other weather app that I have. I wish I could get my money back on all of the other weather apps that I purchased. Kudos and Thank You So Much to the developers of eWeatherHD!!!!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 27, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 99.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Elecont LLC
- © 2007-2016 Elecont LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.