eWeather HD - Weather, Alerts & Future NOAA Radar
By Elecont LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The World's only iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad weather app specifically designed to provide all the info you need in one place. It's designed to look beautiful and work beautifully! eWeather HD provides a lot of features, but not at the loss of elegant display simplicity. Get accurate and reliable 24-hour and 10-day weather forecast utilizing unique multi-provide system, future radar images, severe weather alerts, earthquakes, air quality, storm/typhoon tracks combined with data from NOAA buoys, sea surface temperatures, historical weather data and climate averages, tide predictions and much more…
▸ Ten-day, hour-by-hour local and international weather forecasts
▸ Instant severe weather alerts using PUSH (U.S. and Europe)
▸ High-Resolution Doppler, Predictive (Future) Weather Radar (rain+snow)
▸ Global storm, typhoon, cyclone tracks and future paths
▸ Live temperature on home screen badge
▸ Three types of windgets (current weather, hourly and weekly forecasts)
▸ Four visual themes with Night mode
▸ Barometric pressure PUSH alerts (migraine detector)
▸ Current weather conditions PUSH notifications
▸ Geomagnetic activity, UV index
▸ Air quality
▸ Satellite cloud animations (U.S., Europe and Asia)
▸ Sun/Moon times, Moon phase & day
▸ Tide predictions, tide charts, high and low tide times
▸ Near-realtime data from over 700 NOAA buoys, beach & global sea surface temperatures (wind, wave details and etc.)
▸ Global sea surface t°
▸ Astronomical events (Solar, Lunar eclipses, Equinox, Solstice and etc.)
▸ Animated weather, wind maps
▸ 365-day Long-range weather forecast and climate data
▸ 3-d touch widget, Spotlight and rich iOS PUSH notifications
▸ Beautiful Apple Watch weather App with complications
Detailed weather features:
• Ten-day weather forecast including
- Day/night conditions
- Wind speed and direction
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall, snowfall amounts
- Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, moon day & phase
- UV index, geomagnetic activity
• Hourly weather forecast for the next 24 hours
- Temperature and feels like temperature
- Humidity, dew point
- Probability of precipitation (rain or snow)
- Rainfall and snowfall amounts
- Wind speed, direction
- UV index and geomagnetic activity
• Current weather conditions
- Temperature and feels like t°
- Pressure of air
- Realtime data from air pressure sensor
- Wind speed, direction
- Dew point
- t° of water
√ Can minimize the harm to your property and protect your personal safety
√ Can alert you to potentially life threatening weather (hail, tornado, hurricane, flood, thunderstorm and etc.) via audible push notifications directly to your device even if your not currently using the app and your device is asleep and locked
√ Weather Clock interface can tell you at a glance exactly when it will rain (or snow)
√ Provides up-to-minute weather forecast for the next 24 hours (8 types of data)
√ Provides 10-day weather forecast with detailed weather data
√ Climate data & sea temperatures for 12 months
√ Includes 3 beautiful widgets: current weather, hourly and weekly forecasts
√ Uses two weather providers (located in the US and EU) to bring you precise hourly forecasts as well as a full 10-day forecast. Multi-provider system lets you choose the most accurate weather data for your location
√ Helps you to plan your outdoor activities with the amazing accuracy. Just take a look at the Weather Clock and you’ll be secured against any weather surprises
√ Includes interactive weather maps: current conditions and future weather, hi-def weather radar, storm tracks and affected areas, severe-weather alerts, sea surface temperatures, NOAA buoys, Satellite cloud cover imagery, Earthquakes
√ Displays current temperature right on your Home Screen
√ Alerts about weather that triggers Migraine Headaches (PUSH). Now you always know the cause of headaches or migraines if it is linked with changes in the air pressure
What's New in Version 3.7
eWeather HD is a beautiful weather app for fast, accurate local and national weather at your fingertips. Designed for iOS 11.
Enjoy more than 15 new features and over 100 changes "under the hood" in your eWeather HD 3.7!
* Predictive weather radar for the U.S.,
* Air Quality Data U.S./Europe/Canada, Air Quality layer for weather maps,
* Current wind maps and wind forecasts,
* New display for UV and % of precipitations for Weather clock mode (Weather clock widgets)
* Animated forecast weather and wind layers ,
* PUSH notifications for changes in air pressure (health alerts),
* PUSH notifications for severe events in Europe and Russia,
* Improved PUSH notifications for changes in weather conditions,
* iOS10/iOS11 detailed windows for PUSH notifications (Weather, Alerts, Air pressure),
* three new widgets for iOS 10/iOS11 including animated and compact hour-by-hour widgets, 10-day forecast and current
* weather conditions,
* 3-D touch widget for iPhone,
* complications for Apple Watch app,
* new screen with current weather conditions for Apple Watch App,
* detailed window for PUSH notifications in Apple Watch app,
* four new visual themes with Night Mode,
* updated design for almost all modes and screens,
* a lots of improvements in graphics, performance and usability.
We’re constantly working to make eWeather HD the best weather app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Your support is invaluable! Thanks a lot for all your ratings and reviews on the AppStore!
Clock Widget Needs Some Work (SOLVED)❗️
Update: After rebooting my device, the aforementioned problem seems to have disappeared.
Overall, the 17 September 2017 update to eWeather HD appears to be a genuine improvement—it adds even more useful information to what was already the most informative weather app on the iOS App Store. Unfortunately, however, I have discovered one relatively minor issue with the hour-by-hour weather clock widget. The "Show More/Show Less" button is not present when my iPad Mini 3 is in portrait mode; it only becomes available when the device is switched to landscape mode. This glitch renders it impossible to switch between the animated clock and the compact hour-by-hour view while my iPad is locked in portrait mode.
My Go-to Forecast
We live in the country in Texas where weather can change quickly, so current radar & forecasts are imperative. I use this app on both my iPhone & my iPad. It provides all I need I for this area, plus the same info for cities where our kids live. When we plan a trip to a different part of the country, I temporarily add those locations weeks before so we know what to expect. The graphics are incredible, & the data to back them up is rich & as accurate as your local TV forecast. Weather warnings, recent earthquakes, & Amber alerts are also available. Options allow you to customize what you see & hear. I can't think of anything they haven't thought of!
Still the best weather and quake app in the store!
This is still my "go-to" weather app.
I say “still” because eWeather HD gives me more information than any other weather app.
Of course, I pay for what I use because it is worth it and I know from experience that serious developers don't work for free any more than user's work for free. So, I choose to pay up front because I despise advertising. One way or another developers deserve to be paid for their efforts.
This really is a professional piece of software.
I truly hope the developers continue to support this application because it really is the best I have found, and I have tried and paid for so many!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Sep 17, 2017
- Version: 3.7
- Size: 116 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Mongolian, Norwegian, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Seller: Elecont LLC
- © 2007-2017 Elecont LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.