The Exacq Mobile app allows users to view live and recorded video from exacqVision IP and hybrid servers. Connect and view up to 48 surveillance cameras from multiple exacqVision servers through the free exacqVision web service. Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, monitor and control triggers, view and search video, and more from your mobile device.
* Enhancement - Updated appearance of Groups list page.
* Enhancement - Updated appearance of event monitor profiles list.
* Enhancement - Increased page change speed.
* Enhancement - Updated documentation to documentation portal.
* Enhancement - Allow cloud archive search segments to buffer ahead of playback
* Enhancement - Updated push notifications plugin for FCM support.
* Bug Fix - Reset all cached permissions on reset all data.
* Bug Fix - Re-initialize all data when resetting all data.
* Bug Fix - Correctly organize camera substreams on associated video pages.
* Bug Fix - Fixed tap-to-focus functionality for associated video on audio
* Bug fix - Groups list sort not sorting groups only cameras.
* Bug fix - Groups list filtering not expanding list items.
* Bug fix - Groups with no cameras are visible.
* Bug Fix - Layout and list search icons rendering incorrectly on Safari.
* Bug Fix - Corrected display of search selection list items.
* Bug Fix - Empty list item not displaying on soft triggers list.
* Bug Fix - Empty list item not displaying on list search page.
* Bug Fix - Clearing a filter on soft triggers and list search pages failed to
render the list.
* Bug Fix - List search filter options checkboxes not responding.
* Bug Fix - Incorrect timezone offset caused odd display times under certain
* Bug Fix - Allow digital PTZ operations even if the user lacks mechanical PTZ
* Bug Fix - Changes to service name were not persisted.
* Bug Fix - Crash when dragging non-panel content over panels.
* Bug Fix - Filtering system alerts can cause crash.
* Bug Fix - Improved performance on video push page.
* Bug Fix - Failed to apply views inside folders when receiving via VideoPush.
* Bug Fix - VideoPush targets do not display if mobile display name is not set.
* Bug Fix - Prevent sending VideoPush messages to unsupported clients.
* Bug Fix - Non-fatal exception when applying a tour.
* Bug Fix - Tour progress bar close button display incorrect.
* Bug Fix - Corrected display of time strings.
* Bug Fix - Drag and drop panel sized incorrectly.
* Deprecation - Removed support for iOS 9 and IE 10.
Ratings and Reviews
Upgraded my rating from 2 to 4 stars
Had trouble with sound, and couldn't get a response via email. I called tech support and they quickly noticed that the server was out of date and needed an update. Problem was not with the app. After this update, I'm very happy with the app and with the support I got on the phone. Great camera viewer. Minor interface complaints, so not 5 stars, but very very good app that I use everyday.
Edit: downgraded to 3 stars after the latest release took away the ability to zoom with 2 fingers while viewing single camera. Works on iPad but not iPhone 8 plus. Please fix!!
You can fix the iPhone video bug easily
So the app updates and everyone on iPhone lost the ability to see video, myself included. I simply went to the Exacq website and downloaded the latest server package for my system, then ran it on the Exacqvision server. Even though I’m out of server side upgrades, the client and web application both updated, and my iPhone works just fine now. Everyone just do that.
Excellent value functional app
As an integrator Exacq is my first choice for small to medium installs. Once you navigate the app and with the new configuration backup and reloading for clients it is simple to setup. My clients are pleased with the functionality and it indeed surpasses most other proprietary vendors who have licensed software.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.