The Exacq Mobile app allows users to view live and recorded video from exacqVision IP and hybrid servers. Connect and view up to 48 surveillance cameras from multiple exacqVision servers through the free exacqVision web service. Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras, monitor and control triggers, view and search video, and more from your mobile device.
* Feature - Improved tour controls and progress indication for contained views.
* Enhancement - Updated filter functionality.
* Enhancement - Updated tour item appearance to match other lists.
* Bug Fix - Video push sending empty messages to servers.
* Bug Fix - Fixed splash screen not dismissing on restore.
* Bug Fix - Crash when clearing a panel on the live focus page.
* Bug Fix - Corrected display of the 'add view' icon on the views page.
* Bug Fix - Added auto-reconnect handling for dropped audio streams in mobile.
Ratings and Reviews
Useless app – terrible tech-support
This app used to work two years ago and every time they do an update it gets worse and worse and now it doesn't work at all. Technical support doesn't seem to care about helping the end-user. They are very quick to say call your dealer for everything. I've called six dealers and they don't know what they're doing either!
This company can be very difficult to deal with extreme poor customer service. They don't want to deal with the end-user at all.
01/13/18 new update for ip PTZ Cameras and improvements still does not work well. PTZ controls and a very sloppy and hard to use. Also having trouble with save views holding the selected cameras in their spot.
4/24/18 The app is very user unfriendly and difficult to configure. More emphasis should be put on easy to use and configure.
Worst camera app ever. Total joke
I have a had this system for about two years now. The recording system is OK but you are never able to watch the cameras through your cell phone or iPad. The app is one of the worst pieces of technology ever created. Incredibly disappointed that I cannot view my companies cameras when I am off site.
Horrible application by Exacq
This application update broke the app entirely. Now, the app doesn’t identify or recognize the web service at all.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.