By Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ExamOne, A Quest Diagnostics Company
The ExamOne app is the quick and easy way to stay connected to all of your ExamOne cases from anywhere!
• Filter and sort a listing of all your cases
• At-a-glance color coded status via the “Progress Ring”
• Quick access to high level case status, including policy and demographic information
• Quick access to detailed order status, including all status messages and service notes
• Customizable alerts to notify you of major event milestones
In order to use the ExamOne app you must:
• Be an ExamOne customer
• Have a registered and valid account on ExamOne.com
• Use your ExamOne.com user name and password to log in to the app
If you have trouble with the ExamOne app, please contact our Client Solutions Group at (866) 452-2663.
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Updated icon and graphics
• Added “Case Created” to the notification system
• Minor Bug Fixes
This App needs to be updated to save log in and password info and use Touch ID. Every banking or credit card App has this feature it's a waste of time to use this App since I have to manually type info each time.
Missing two key features
I'm glad an exam company finally released a mobile app. But all this app does (currently) is let you check status of cases. It would be much more useful if cases could actually be created and scheduled through the app. Also, you have to enter your username and password each time you open it, so the app needs a "save login" feature or Touch ID option.
You guys should seriously have a save username and password feature at the very least. But you should also definitely have the TouchID login because it's extremely frustrating using the app having to constantly login. Ability to schedule or to at least do a schedule request would be a great feature as well.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 04, 2016
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- © Copyright ExamOne, Quest Diagnostics, 2000-2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.