By Telerik Corp.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Library of native and customizable UI controls for building cross-platform iPhone and iPad apps using the NativeScript framework.
This app shows scenarios developers can achieve using NativeScript. Browse the examples to get first-hand experience with the framework. A Source code preview is available for every example.
Telerik UI for NativeScript key features:
- 10 Chart Types: Column, Bar, Pie, Doughnut, Line, Spline, Line Area, Spline Area, Scatter and Stacked Charts, Candlestick and OHLC, Financial Indicators.
- Chart Axes Type Support: Numeric, Categorical and Date/Time axes, allowing you to plot any type of data.
- Easy Data Population: Chose among three easy ways to populate the iOS Chart with data, depending on your coding style.
- Fully Customizable: Accommodates as many app scenarios as possible; the controls give you great customization flexibility.
- Animations and Interactivity: The controls ship with a collection of pre-built Core Animations and UIKit Dynamics based animations.
- Load on demand
- Pull to refresh
- Deck of Cards layout
- Swipe to execute
- Item reordering
- Linear, Grid and StaggeredGrid layout strategies
- UI vitualization is provided out-of-the-box
- Predefined open/close animations
- Can be opened from all edges of the screen
- Customizable fade layer
- Customizable drawer size
What's New in Version 2.4.0
- Push notifications for NativeScript blogs and releases
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 2.4.0
- Size: 60.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Telerik A D
- © 2015 Telerik AD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.