vCardConverter for Excel
By Maximilian Tyrtania
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
vCardConverter for Excel converts data from an excel document (.xls or .xlsx) into a vCard file (or optionally one vCard file per row). It displays the data and the user can modify the data on the fly before the export. The columns are assigned via drag and drop, the column configuration can be saved and reloaded for a later export session. You can also create custom fields and decide if you want to export their contents into the notes field. You don't need to have MS Excel installed on your computer. The free version exports the first 10 rows only, an in-app purchase removes this limitation.
What's New in Version 2.4
- Fixes a problem with excel documents containing multiple sheets.
- Fixes a problem with cells in certain custom formats.
- Some minor improvements to the user interface.
Thanks for all the constructive feedback!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 19, 2017
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 13.3 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Maximilian Tyrtania
- © Maximilian Tyrtania
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- exports more than 10 vcards$9.99