With ExcelContacts Backup & Export you can now to export your contacts to Excel or CSV:
▪ Export your address book to Excel or CSV - keep a backup copy of your address book!
▪ Import your contacts to Outlook see: http://goo.gl/IS24v
▪ Import your contacts to Gmail/Google Contacts
▪ Open it on other apps like Numbers
▪ Export all contact groups: Facebook, Twitter, and also Exchange groups
▪ Print via AirPrint
▪ Send them via Airdrop to another device
▪ Open on your desktop on Excel, Numbers or other spreadsheets
▪ Send it by mail
▪ Includes artwork optimised for Retina display
▪ Support for iOS 10, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
▪ If you love ExcelContacts, please leave us a review on the App Store :)
Ratings and Reviews
It works, but is very limited in options
So I changed my calender exchange server settings on my PC and lost all my calender & contacts entries - a sad day. I went through this and another app to try and backup my contacts from my iPhone and they were both (i) expensive and (ii) exported only Excel files, with multiple phone numbers grouped into a single line per contact; in short, they sucked in terms of customizable export options. So it was a mess trying to import into Outlook. I gave it two stars because it actually allowed me to export older type Excel files, but these were pretty much useless unless you want to do a lot of editing.
I ended up going with another app (Contacts Air Backup), which gave me many more export options and actually led to my contacts exporting and importing *exactly* as before.
Just what I needed
I was concerned about filling up a contact list without backup control of the information... I love Contacts XT and love it even more with this app. Don't know why others had problems. I would like this upgraded to an iPad app, but love it.
Waste of Money!
I just downloaded this app and it would not operate at all. The first window brings up three icons, Preview, Mail, and Computer. Every time I would touch one of the icons I would get the loading symbol and then the app would crash. This is the first app that I have ever had that would not work at all. What is going on with this thing!! Download at your own risk!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.