By TimesToCome Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A personal physical trainer from way up north asked me to develop an exercise calculator based on the Compendium of Physical Activities for him to use with his clients. This is it.
- Find how how many calories you are really eating with out counting calories.
- Get the recommended daily calorie intake for your height, weight, sex, and age
- See just how few calories you can remove each day to reach your goal weight
- Track your daily exercise - over 130 built in exercises
- See a monthly graph of METs and pounds burned off exercising
- See just how many miles of walking that cookie is going to cost you
- HealthKit enabled, track your weight, add your workouts
- iCloud enabled, store your data local or in the cloud
- US or Metric units.
- Universal app, runs natively on your iPhone, iPod or iPad
(MET is the metabolic equivalent of task which is just the energy cost of a physical activity)
The US Government recently did a very large study and found out 3 METs a day keeps you healthy and keeps the weight off, but 6 METs need to be burned to lose weight. (Gov't study)
I've found 6 METs every other day removes weight faster than 3 METs every day.
What's New in Version 7.2
- iPad metric version on exercise screen weight title not changing from lbs to kgs
- iPad version, iOS8, fix email data option
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 25, 2014
- Version: 7.2
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Linda Cobb
- © Linda Cobb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.