Exonaut® Observer is the multi-purpose, mobile interface for the Exonaut® Readiness Suite. It allows you and your organization to execute a number of proactive as well as reactive readiness activities from anywhere. Available for both online and offline use, Exonaut® Observer gives the user the ability to gather and distribute information in a structured manner; information which can be further analyzed using the powerful tools of the Exonaut® Readiness Suite.
• Manage incidents and crises – notify your organization and establish a common operational picture using structured communication channels within seconds of an unforeseen event
• Perform on-site inspections and report your findings supported by the media capturing potential of your smart device
• Collect structured intelligence by using custom built reporting templates – never use pen-and-paper or spreadsheets reports again
• Connect observations to organizational assets to build your organisational knowledge base
• Access critical organizational information and documents both online and offline
• Work in a truly collaborative way, sharing information and even your geographical position with your colleagues in real-time.
Please note that Exonaut® Observer requires a configured Exonaut® server as well as the proper user clearance to function properly.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Unique language constants for standard attributes on observations
- General bug fixes, contact 4C support for more information
- 4C Strategies AB
- 73.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2014 4C Strategies
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.