Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Put a smile on your face with Expando FREE!
Expando is a fun challenging game for the iPhone. In Expando, you have to try to fill up the screen with smiley faces without hitting the red balls! Its fun, try it! This app is sex sex sexy!
FREE VERSION INCLUDES:
* Auto save, so you can quit at anytime knowing your game is safe!
* Worldwide high scores powered by Feint (login using Facebook/Twitter)
This is a free version of Expando. The full version has many features:
* Easy, Medium, Hard, Fast, No Space, Zero Gravity, No Tilt, Super Bad, Timed and Instant Death modes!
* Heaps of backgrounds
* More music tracks
To finish the level, fill up 2/3rds of the screen with yellow smiley faces! Press and hold your finger to grow a smiley face. Let go of your finger when you are done growing the smiley face. Avoid the red balls while growing a smiley face, or you will lose a life.
Beware, you have a limited number of lives and balls.
"This is an addicting game that will keep you on your device for hours. I played for more than two hours today and it felt like 30 minutes. Outstanding! Worth four or five dollars... free is a total bonus. Thank you." -- RSGardner
"I LOVE this app!! The other day my kid was bored, so I looked for a free app to entertain the little guy. It's a great app and [it] entertained him for the next hour. In fact, this app is great for people of all ages. I started playing it, and then I understood why he loved the game. Well, you heard my opinion, so I say buy Expando!"
"So I was like "What's this happy face thing..." ... and so I downloaded it and started playing.... for over an hour! This game is my new obsession! My only complaint is no pause button" -- CoverGurl [ed you can actually pause, read below]
* You can press the lock button on the phone to pause (just unlock it and it will be paused)
* You can double tap the home button to play your own music (stop your own music)
* You can flick the mute button the the iPhone to turn off the popping sounds
* You can turn down the volume on the iPhone too
What's New in Version 4.0
* Leaderboards powered by OpenFeint 2.0
i've had this game on my ipod for a little over a year now and im still not bored with it. i even pressured my mom into putting it on her iPhone so if my ipod died, i could still play it on hers. And its free. oh yeah, im 15 so its good for any agee.
I have the iPod 5 and I can't get passed level 1 'cause when I get down like about 4 it crashes every time but I had it on my sisters phone until I lost it and I loooooooovvvvvvvved it so I'm givin it a 5
Had this game for a couple days now & already at level 105!! LOL
If the paid version was .99 cents I would buy it! $2.99 is too much for this APP.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 10, 2009
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 5.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cam-Hoan Ton-That
- © 2008 HappyAppy Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.