“Expecting” is the pregnancy affirmations and journal tool that will help you live the moments before your next maternity thanks to your affirmations. “Expecting” will relax, excite, reassure, guide, calm you and make you happier. Pregnancy is magical and Expecting will help you get through your pregnancy in a more relaxed and positive way. Free your mind and calm your baby. A gratitude journal for mindfulness.
Answer the daily questions to help you connect with your baby and with your new reality. It will help you to focus on your fears and concerns, to work on them and to find ways to minimize them to enjoy the experience even more. There are four daily questions, 5 minutes a day that will completely change your perspective by putting you on the healthiest psychological path for you and your baby.
You have an affirmation for each day of your pregnancy. Affirmations that will put you in the perfect state of mind for your pregnancy and future birth.
You can also export or print them to have a reminder of your experience or share your thoughts or daily affirmation directly with your partner.
Connect with your baby every day. Being pregnant is the most wonderful and amazing experience. Enjoy it every day. This app helps you overcome your fears. Write down your fears to work on them and overcome them. A positive mindset is a happy pregnancy. Your space for relaxation. During pregnancy and labor, relaxation is the key. Relaxing images, reassuring thoughts and reminders of your daily time for you to relax.
What to expect?
* Daily affirmations, a different inspirational statement for each day of your pregnancy (pregnancy affirmations).
* Different wallpapers, a motivational visual space with your relaxing photos for a calm and happier pregnancy. (expectful)
* A page with your questions to complete and reflect.
* A description of how it works with precious photos.
* A file with all the entries you write.
* A tool to export, print or share your entries if you want to re-read them or create a document of your pregnancy for the memory.
* A reminder to let you know when you want to relax, to be inspired with your daily affirmation and to reflect with your baby.
* A security code so that only you can access your feelings and thoughts.
* A space to add comments, so you can add all the information, thoughts and references you want – like a pregnancy tracker / pregnancy journal.
* This is not another Ovia or a counter of contractions but a 5 minute journal like a diary of mindfulness.
But as we know, you cannot buy it without trying it first, so you can download it completely and use it totally free for 3 days, so you can see how good it makes you feel. And don’t worry because it doesn’t end here. When your baby is born, you have the MAMA App to help you with your new maternity.
We want to know your impressions! Please send us your questions or suggestions for our pregnancy affirmations and pregnancy journal app to our email email@example.com.
“Expecting” will relax, excite, reassure, guide, calm you and make you happier. Free your mind and calm your baby.
Ratings and Reviews
Would recommend this app for all expecting mothers, helps in getting you positive and having a clear
Would recommend this app for all expecting mothers, helps in getting you positive and having a clear mindset. The affirmations are beautiful.
Great way to enagage your mind when things are getting harder. Write your thoughts, share with others and get a load of advice to keep that mind healthy.
Pregnancy can ve very stressful, this app makes sures to keep your mind engrossed in positive aspects of life. The pictures and comments really helps
- Leverage IQ Iberica Internet Services SL
- 68.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © @2017, Leverage IQ IIS SL
- In-App Purchases
- Get the full app $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.