Expense Manager Free
By jang sehoon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
✭✰ Expense Manager ✭✰
✓Only on Expense Manger Pro
- Available for installment plan!
- It provides you with various settings of period so you can check the statistical figures for the desired period.
- a Pie chart is available
- This application is safe to use because it cannot be accessed without entering password.
- There are two types of background color available: black and white.
- It supports the function of monthly fixed expenses. (Fixed expenses are set automatically on the first date of every month.)
✓ This application manages your monthly expenses only rather than being a general housekeeping account application.
- This application is for those people who are aware of the importance of financial planning but who find it difficult and inconvenient to record their housekeeping account.
- This application is relatively easy and comfortable to use in comparison to the complicated housekeeping account book because it enables you to manage your expenses only by getting rid of the part where income is recorded.
- Expenses can be recorded in details by several contents such as by category, by memo, by cash, and by various bank cards.
- You can check your spending and the statistics by date, by category, by cash and by bank card easily by simply clicking a single button.
- Backup and Restore functions are available.
✓ How to backup and/or restore
- Backup and restore functions are available through file-sharing on iTunes.
- iTunes > Name of your iPhone > Applied software > Save the "SpendingManager.sqlite" file on your computer.
- To restore, overlay the above file through the “add” button.
* You must never change the file name. Supposing you change the file name, you may not be able to run the application.
What's New in Version 2.06
Erratic Decimal Point
I really want to love this program. It is simple, easy to use, and has the features I want to keep track of expenses easily without spending much time doing it. However, it appears that the program is no longer supported. The app support button on iTunes goes to a page that no longer exists.
The BIG problem I found with using the program is that the decimal point isn’t always there to use. Sometimes it’s on the app numeric keypad and many times that space is blank. That means you can not always enter cents for a transaction. That is a major problem. If this were fixed so the decimal point ALWAYS worked, I’d give this 5 starts. As it is faulty in a major way, I’m giving it one star.
Missing one thing
I love this app and use it on a daily basis to help me track my spending. The only thing I feel like is missing is a way to show money being ADDED to the account. I have 4 separate "cards" set up for my bank acct, 2 credit cards, and cash on hand. Many times I'll move money from one acct to another but there's no way to indicate that this is money added. Please include in next update! Otherwise love this!!!!!!
I WAS loving this app until after the latest iPhone update the app no longer shows the total amount spent for the month like it used to. I deleted the app and reinstalled it hoping that would fix it but all it did was make me lose everything I had entered in :(
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Feb 10, 2012
- Version: 2.06
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: jang sehoon
- © crazydash
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade Pro Ver.$0.99