Money management is always complicated and most of the time you get to wonder where did all your money go and what are you spending all your savings on. In order to answer those questions we've created a very simple to use expense manager application that focuses on quality, simplicity and user friendliness.
Your financial wellness depends very much on how well organized you are with your spendings but it also helps if you are keeping an eye close to your incomes and family budget.
Manage your money, track your expenses and organize your savings with ease by taking advantage of some of the great features that this application provide:
- easy to use, clean and intuitive expense & income tracker
- main screen calendar with quick month overview on expenses and incomes
- interactive charts - useful for analysis on your spending
- integrated calculator - do all the math you want without leaving the application
- add image functionality - attach receipts or images with purchased products - helps you better identify your spendings
- quick main screen overview on incomes, expenses and account balance
- charts section with custom time reports - monitor and compare
- custom reminders for recurrent payments / transactions
- customizable list with available expense and income categories
- category view - view your transactions grouped by categories
- PIN code protection
- world currencies - over 100 available currencies
- currency format - decimal separator
- customizable first day of week (Monday or Sunday)
- data reset functionality
Either your are a student who wants to keep a better track of his money, or a person that is responsible with organizing and managing the family budget, this application should be the tool that provides better insights and enables you to improve your financial life.
Best of luck!
- general improvements - visual and performance
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect, easy to get use, helps to budget
I was looking for a way to keep track of my income and spending. It is too easy to forget small purchases especially when using your debit card. I was getting to a point that I had no clue how much I was spending each month. This app is absolutely what I needed. I have been using it for several months, I know exactly where my money is going and things I can cut back on. At the end of every day I put in all of my expenses/purchases I made that day. This has become a very good habit. I use to worry constantly about money, I don’t anymore thanks to this app. I have read several “how to create wealth in your life” books and all of them state that you must know where your money is going if you want to become wealthy. Thank you so much for such an excellent App!
Nice. But would be great with some features
This is generally a very nice app, but it is missing a couple of features that I think would make it GREAT. One is being able to search by either transaction name for example “Whole Foods,” or transaction amount. It is also missing a repeating transaction function. So I can’t, for example, enter that I make an income of $1000 twice a month on the first and the 15th of every month. Or a repeating function that would say my rent payment is $1000 on the 15th of every month so I wouldn’t have to keep entering it over and over. It would be also nice to have some sort of refund ability. So if I spent $100 at whole foods, and then made a $20 return on that transaction later on, that that would show up somewhere and would be recorded somewhere.
All what I needed, Ease of use
I am an iOS developer myself and I have gone through about a half dozen apps to manage my expenses, the main problem was the user experience was hard so I couldn’t stick with any app though those app have extra features like managing cards and accounts but it wasn’t of my use if I couldn’t keep my daily expenses in place easily. This app is very simple to use and is what I was looking for.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.