ExpenseApp let you key-in daily expenses by tapping on predefined categories then add amount.
Optionally, you may add note or change date (current date is today by default). Off course the categories are editable: add, edit, rearrange the list as you wish.
View your expenses pattern through-out a month via calendar view and also in expenses type in beautiful pie chart.
• Key-in expense record with defined categories.
• Use Today’s widget for quick input.
• Use Apple Watch to quick input too.
• Edit categories list.
• Today's Expenses for quick today spending.
• Record amount, category, note and date.
• Passcode protection from open the records. Usable with Touch ID or Face ID.
• Calendar view to see daily expense.
• Add new expense base on specific date ( on Calendar view ) .
• Pie Chart view to see expenses category breakdown.
• Export as text to other apps.
• Integrated with Dropbox for easy export.
• Hide interface on multitasking for privacy.
• Supports iPhone X.
Support / Social:
• Get support from us by sending email to email@example.com
• Tell us your experience at our Facebook page fb.com/irekasoft
• fix crash when adding / edit expense categories
• fix ui correctness
Thank you for using ExpenseApp, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for any feedback.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.