Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Expense creates expense reports with hardly any effort, then let's you email them.
1. Create a new expense report for that business trip or holiday office party you are planning.
2. Enter expense items as they are incurred or later when you are tallying up receipts you have collected.
3. Tap Email Report, and send off the itemized report to to HR or whomever will be reimbursing you.
And that's just one way to use it... other possibilities include:
- Track trip mileage for commuter reimbursement
- Track expenses for tax purposes
- Create invoices to send clients
- You tell us - what are you using it for? (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SplashData, a leader in productivity, is proud to bring you another software solution that is both immensely useful and dead simple.
Be sure to check out our other powerful programs - click on the link below that reads, "All Applications by SplashData."
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed an issue with the currency data service.
Very basic, but does the job well
It didn't take me but 5 minutes to figure out how to use this to create an expense report for my recent conference trip. I fired off the email to our accountant directly from the app, and I never had to touch my computer to get my reimbursement check. I'd say that's cool.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 21, 2012
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2012 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.