ExpenseIt® Pro from Concur® turns receipts into expenses, automagically, and sends them directly into Concur Expense. It makes submitting receipts and creating expense reports quicker and easier by doing a lot of the work for you.
Tired of receipts piling up? Get expense reports started sooner, so you can get reimbursed faster. Here’s how it works:
1. SUBMIT RECEIPTS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE – IDEALLY WHEN YOU’VE JUST MADE A PURCHASE, OR BEFORE THE RECEIPT GETS STASHED AWAY. EXPENSEIT PRO GIVES YOU THREE EASY WAYS TO SUBMIT RECEIPTS:
• Simply take a photo of a receipt using the ExpenseIt Pro app. iOS users click “use” to have the receipt photo analyzed and turned into an expense.
• Use a receipt photo you’ve already taken; open it in the ExpenseIt Pro app, and click “use” to have it analyzed and turned into an expense.
• If a receipt has been emailed to you, forward it to receipts@ExpenseIt.com; after it’s analyzed, it will be waiting for you in Concur Expense.
2. REVIEW YOUR ANALYZED RECEIPTS – OR HAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY SENT TO CONCUR EXPENSE – AFTER THEY’RE TURNED INTO EXPENSES:
• To review analyzed receipts first, you can get notified when they’re ready by choosing email or push notifications in the app’s settings. After you review or make changes, simply click “export” to send the receipts to Concur Expense.
• To have your analyzed receipts sent to Concur Expense without reviewing first, select “automatically export expenses to Concur” in the app’s settings, and they’ll be waiting for you in Concur Expense – where you can also make changes as you’re finishing up your expense report.
3. GO TO CONCUR EXPENSE, ADD YOUR EXPENSES TO A REPORT AND YOU’RE DONE.
• With everything in one place, you’ll see that ExpenseIt Pro has selected the expense category, matched receipts with credit card charges, attached the receipt photo, and even itemized your hotel bills for you.
• Simply add each expense to a Concur Expense report, and submit your expense report to get reimbursed.
For more information, visit http://ExpenseIt.com.
• Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
App saves a lot of time matching receipts, but when receipts are not properly matched with the imported credit card transactions, it must be manually done. Often it reads th wrong date & it can be very time consuming to find the orphaned ExpenseIt created transaction, correct the date, vendor or amount, and get the Concur app to collapse the 2 transactions. Especially if you have lots of charges or are behind on expense reports. Overall, still worth using, but needs improvements. I also wish there were a way to import an image vs only being able to use the camera. This would allow emailed or online receipts to be attached automatically via the app.
Love this with one major bug
I freaking love this app. It makes expense reports a breeze. Snap photo it exports to concur. Add to expense report. Done. Awesome! However, it does have the most stupid bug ever... Why on a hotel receipt can't it identify the room rate? It gets the meals and all those crazy taxes. Why is it the easiest part... The repeats every night same price largest price and clearly marked as room rate never gets identified? The rest of the app works so well it makes it even more annoying to have to change every room rate charge from unknown to room rate. Come on guys... This has to be an easy fix to get you a 5 star rating! Fix it!
Stop losing receipts!
Using this app makes me money, just by keeping me from losing my receipts. Before, whenever I would start doing my expense report, there were always one or two receipts missing. Now, as soon as I'm handed a piece of paper, I pull out my phone and capture it right then and there. Sometimes there's an problem with the transcription, but even then I've got the image right there so it only takes a few seconds to fix.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.