Expensify - Expense Reports, Receipts, Mileage, Time Entry, Travel
By Expensify, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can’t stand your expense reports? Look no further! Expensify makes capturing receipts, tracking time or mileage, business travel and creating expense reports quick and easy. Acknowledged by the tech community as the best app for expense reporting, Expensify takes the time, paper, and headaches out of your expense reports! Simply put, Expensify does expense reports that don’t suck!
”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
“A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
Who’s using Expensify? There are over 2.5 million users and 300,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
- Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
- Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
- Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
- Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
- Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
- Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
- Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
- Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
- Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
- Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
- Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
- ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
- IRS Guaranteed eReceipts - No receipt? No problem! Using our bank & credit card import, we create eReceipts for all transactions under $75!
- Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email email@example.com for help.
*Please note extended use of GPS functionality can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 5.0.3
We had a couple mileage tracking issues last release so here’s the updated Expensify DriversEd guide:
- Your starting point/mile now saves even when app is backgrounded/closed.
- Odometer page crash has been pulled over to the right. It’s fixed, and we’re good to go now.
- The speed limit for most four-lane highways is still 65 mph.
For some reason at the end of March, Expensify stopped pulling expenses from my capital one credit card. The system was working perfectly for years, and all of a sudden it just stopped. I've been going back and forth with support for a month and there is no fix in sight. Forget about the fact, for the moment, that I've had to tell my story a gazillion times...and that they won't correspond with me in any way besides email, no matter how complicated the problem may be.
It's completely useless to me if it doesn't pull those expenses from the credit card… Uploading a CSV is too time-consuming and it doesn't automatically attach receipts.
Great experience for expense reporting
My company used to require keeping paper receipts that were filed with a complicated report at the end of the month. I seriously dreaded it every month. Then we switched to Expensify and now I just take pictures of my receipts on the go and boom everything happens magically in the background. Made my life a lot easier, and made business trips less painful! Expensify FTW!
I am not a money minded person, but I am a small business owner. This app and the website make my work life so much easier by letting me categorize expenses and income, make simple reports of income vs expenses, take photos of receipts and attach them to expenses so I don't end up with piles of them... I love it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 01, 2015
- Version: 5.0.3
- Size: 16.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Expensify, Inc.
- © Expensify, Inc 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.