Expensify - Expense Reports, Receipts, Mileage, Time Entry, Travel
By Expensify, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can’t stand your expense reports? Look no further! Expensify makes capturing receipts, tracking time or mileage, business travel and creating expense reports quick and easy. Acknowledged by the tech community as the best app for expense reporting, Expensify takes the time, paper, and headaches out of your expense reports! Simply put, Expensify does expense reports that don’t suck!
”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
“A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
Who’s using Expensify? There are over 1.7 million users and 250,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
- Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
- Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
- Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
- Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
- Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
- Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
- Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
- Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
- Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
- Company Expense Policies: Create and admin the categories, tags and rules for all users
- Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
- ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
- IRS Guaranteed eReceipts - No receipt? No problem! Using our bank & credit card import, we create eReceipts for all transactions under $75!
- Tons of Integrations with Import/Export: Excel, Evernote, Dropbox, Oracle, SalesForce, FinancialForce, Xero, Quickbooks, SAP, NetSuite, ADP, Intacct, Microsoft Dynamics
Expensify’s usefulness goes beyond the app! All your expenses sync up with our powerful web app at www.expensify.com.
Have any questions? Just email email@example.com for help.
*Please note extended use of GPS functionality can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.2.7
- Fixed signing out bug
- Added attach PDF option to submit
- Fixed expense ordering
- Fixed submit bugs
Best one I've used so far!
I recently converted from the Droid platform to iPhone, and the app I used to use for the Droid, "SmartReceipts" isn't available on the iPhone platform, so I had to find another app. I've tried several others, and after some recommendations from other colleagues that already use Expensify, I gave it a shot. I have to admit, so far, it's great! Better than SmartReceipts by far. The SmartScan feature is fantastic and definitely worth the few cents extra for a huge time saver.
The reporting is very clean and neat. The categorization and customization to fit with my organizations categories was a welcome surprise. Filing expense reports is still a pain, but Expensify definitely makes it better than it used to be.
Awesome App. - Saves me a ton of time - 5 steps reduced to 2 steps
Prior to upgrading my iPhone, I painstakingly took pics of my receipts via my phone, sent them to my work email, then sent to the expensify app. Would then have to open expensify and input the data, etc. I would also have to select the size of the pic to send.
Now, I use the App on my iPhone, take a pic and it automatically uploads to Expensify. No need to send. When I log into the app to review, might make some minor adjustments on the data.
This has reduced the time and effort in getting my expense reports in for approval.
This is a great app!!!
I have been using this app for about 3 months and I have found it very useful and convenient in keeping track of my expenses.
Now I know exactly where my money goes every month.
With my iphone, its so easy to capture images of my receipts and enter details of individual expense items.
The categories and tags are laso very useful in helping me determine where I am spending the most money and where Ishould be careful.
I will be starting my business soon and from my present use I can see how it will become indispensable in keeping track of my costs.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 04, 2014
- Version: 4.2.7
- Size: 6.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Expensify, Inc.
- © Expensify, Inc 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.