Expensify - Expense Reports
By Expensify, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Can’t stand your expense reports? Look no further! Expensify makes capturing receipts, tracking time or mileage, business travel and creating expense reports quick and easy. Acknowledged by the tech community as the best app for expense reporting, Expensify takes the time, paper, and headaches out of your expense reports! Simply put, Expensify does expense reports that don’t suck!
”The Best Business Travel App” - Business Insider
”Expensify is like a virtual accountant” - Wall Street Journal
“A mobile app that helps you run your business” - Forbes
Expensify is great for salespeople, business travelers, and companies of all sizes! Expense reporting has never been easier. Here’s how it works:
1. Use Expensify to take a picture of your receipt.
2. Select which report that expense goes on.
...and you’re done! Our SmartScan technology reads the receipt and creates the expense, eliminating any manual entry and saving you precious time and energy.
Did you lose your receipt? No problem! Expensify lets you import your credit card transactions and automatically creates an IRS guaranteed eReceipt for all purchases under $75!
Who’s using Expensify? There are over 2.5 million users and 300,000 companies around the world using Expensify. And the reviews are in:
“Expensify delivers exactly what it promises: a simple and (dare we say) fun way to upload, scan and attach receipts to expense reports.”
- Mashable.com (also an Expensify customer)
“More companies should look to Expensify, a San Francisco-based startup that takes the pain out of expense reports”
- USA Today
“Expensify’s super slick web and mobile apps make it seem almost too easy to file expense reports”
“Expensify finally brought expense reports into the 21st century”
Here’s what Expensify does for you:
- Easy Receipt Capture: Simply take a picture of your receipt and then throw it away
- Automatic Receipt Scanning: Our SmartScan Technology “reads” your receipt and creates an expense
- Mobile Expense Creation: Create and edit expenses on the go - in your car, at the airport, anywhere
- Time Entry: Enter your hourly rate and length of time worked
- Mileage Entry: Enter distance, use your phone’s GPS, or take a picture of your odometer
- Bank & Credit Card Import: Sync your card with Expensify and we’ll automatically pull your transactions into your account
- Easy Report Submission: Email expense reports to your manager or convert to PDF and save
- Expensify Trips: We make travel easy with free flight alerts plus automatic expense report based on your itinerary
- Worldwide Currency Support: Including automatic currency conversion
- Offline Mode: Use Expensify even if your phone is out of service or in airplane mode
- ExpenseIt with Expensify: We take receipts from anywhere! Send your receipts to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll scan them and put them in your account.
- IRS Guaranteed eReceipts - No receipt? No problem! Using our bank & credit card import, we create eReceipts for all transactions under $75!
*Please note extended use of GPS functionality can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Summer is here and we’ve updated the way our app functions with corporate booking tools just in time for your vacation (er, um, business trip). Additionally, our team of fly swatters has been hard at work fixing the following bugs:
For SAML users: less is more when it comes to logins; we've fixed some bugs and now you only have to login when your session expires.
Fixed: Split expenses that falsely displayed as $0 are no more!
Fixed: Failed SmartScans now explain the reason for the failure and how it can be resolved.
Needs some more
I like the app, so far. The one thing I think it needs is the ability to import PDF receipts. I don't want to have to email every receipt that I get. I should simply be able to import it. I get a lot of receipts emailed to me, and I do not want to take the time to email every single one. Other than that the apps is good so far.
I did not appreciate them simply telling me to email the PDFs when I left feedback. I would expect some sort of "Thank you for your suggestion..."
Gets the job done in a simple, fun and productive way. Would recommend it for individuals and families, small teams and also larger companies. I use it for my personal expenses and work reimbursement expenses (and I travel and get reimbursed a lot) and it works phenomenal for both.
Easily the best
Easy to customize, super intuitive, great documentation/support, and frees up time to to much better things. Expensify does everything an app/service should do, and does it better!