Experian - Free Credit Report
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Access your interactive Experian Credit Report anytime, anywhere – absolutely free! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit and there’s no credit card required. Your free Experian Credit Report is automatically updated every 30 days when you sign in, so your credit information is always at your fingertips. See where you stand and interact with your credit in a completely reimagined way. You’ll also get notifications on your iPhone or iPad when key updates to your credit report are detected.
Download the new, free Experian app today, and get the fast, anytime access to truly understand your credit! Available on iPhone or iPad devices.
• View your Experian Credit Report and better understand what kind of information that banks and lenders see – including your credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every 30 days, when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile like when a new credit account is opened in your name or when an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• We’ll send you a push notification, so you can view these alerts directly on your device.
• Easily monitor your credit and see a breakdown of your accounts in a fun new way.
• See how your credit usage impacts your credit by keeping track of how much you spend and how much debt you have, in the Credit and Debt Summary section.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is my Experian Credit Report really free?
A: Yes, Experian provides a 100% free credit report. No credit card required.
Q: Will checking my report hurt my credit?
A: No, checking your own report with Experian does not impact your credit.
Q: How often does my Experian Credit Report update?
A: Your free credit report is updated every 30 days.
Q: What if I already have an account through freecreditreport.com, freecreditscore.com or or Experian CreditWorks account?
A: If you already have an account through one of these domains, just sign in with your existing username and password to start using the app.
Experian CreditWorks subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. Experian CreditWorks subscription is $19.99/month.
Experian was the first company and credit bureau to offer on-line credit reporting services in the United States of America, and now is the leading provider of credit data and services. Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220 million U.S. consumers with more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data, empowering consumers to manage and improve their financial status, and helping them to protect themselves against fraud and identity theft. Experian is deeply committed to educating consumers through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.
Terms & Conditions: https://usa.experian.com/login/#/publicTermsAndConditionsFree
What's New in Version 1.6.0
• Bug fixes and other minor updates
Beware not Free!
Advertised as a free app ended up charging a .99 to download but then I got a charge for $39.95. I guess I didn't read the fine print but even the description said it would be $9.95
Great app, good way to keep track of ur credit info!
Make it cheaper to attain information to better that persons future financials
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jan 23, 2017
- Version: 1.6.0
- Size: 57.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CONSUMERINFO.COM, INC.
- © 2016 ConsumerInfo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$19.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$9.99
- 3-Bureau Credit Report & FICO® Scores$29.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$19.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$14.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$9.99