Experian - Credit Report
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Access your interactive Experian Credit Report anytime, anywhere – absolutely free! Checking your own report doesn’t hurt your credit and there’s no credit card required. Your free Experian Credit Report is automatically updated every 30 days when you sign in, so your credit information is always at your fingertips. See where you stand and interact with your credit in a completely reimagined way. You’ll also get notifications on your iPhone or iPad when key updates to your credit report are detected.
Download the new, free Experian app today, and get the fast, anytime access to truly understand your credit! Available on iPhone or iPad devices.
• View your Experian Credit Report and better understand what kind of information that banks and lenders see – including your credit accounts, inquiries and public records.
• Your Experian Credit Report will automatically be updated every 30 days, when you sign in.
CREDIT MONITORING & ALERTS
• We monitor changes to your credit profile like when a new credit account is opened in your name or when an inquiry appears on your credit report.
• We’ll send you a push notification, so you can view these alerts directly on your device.
• Easily monitor your credit and see a breakdown of your accounts in a fun new way.
• See how your credit usage impacts your credit by keeping track of how much you spend and how much debt you have, in the Credit and Debt Summary section.
PERSONALIZED CREDIT CARDS*
• Using Experian's credit data and smart analytics, we'll help analyze your individual credit situation and find the right credit cards matched for you from our trusted network of partners.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: Is my Experian Credit Report really free?
A: Yes, Experian provides a 100% free credit report. No credit card required.
Q: Will checking my report hurt my credit?
A: No, checking your own report with Experian does not impact your credit.
Q: How often does my Experian Credit Report update?
A: Your free credit report is updated every 30 days.
Q: What if I already have an account through freecreditreport.com, freecreditscore.com or or Experian CreditWorks account?
A: If you already have an account through one of these domains, just sign in with your existing username and password to start using the app.
Experian CreditWorks subscriptions purchased through the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current monthly subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. Experian CreditWorks subscription is $19.99/month.
Experian was the first company and credit bureau to offer on-line credit reporting services in the United States of America, and now is the leading provider of credit data and services. Experian maintains credit information on approximately 220 million U.S. consumers with more than 1.5 petabytes (1.5 quadrillion bytes) of data, empowering consumers to manage and improve their financial status, and helping them to protect themselves against fraud and identity theft. Experian is deeply committed to educating consumers through financial literacy and funding programs, and work with non-profit and public education leaders across the U.S.
Terms & Conditions: https://usa.experian.com/login/#/publicTermsAndConditionsFree
*Offers are not available in all states.
What's New in Version 2.0.3
• Bug fixes and other minor updates
• Optimized for iOS11
I haven't had anything similar so can't compare but I like this app so far. Keeps me up to date on my credit and displays all my open and closed credit cards. It's convenient to be able to see all the amounts I owe to my open accounts all at once.
Find just ok
Which find it better if you could do more with it especially dark web searches find the app very limited and not user-friendly I have had a app with a different company that did a lot more! Just wish they had text messaging instead of just email I find text messaging is a lot quicker maybe one day they will.
Love love this Service!
I don't know where my credit would be without the help of Experian. They're advice on how to improve your credit is spot on and the App is amazing as well
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Oct 27, 2017
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 76.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: CONSUMERINFO.COM, INC.
- © 2017 ConsumerInfo.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$19.99
- 3-Bureau Credit Report & FICO® Scores$29.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$9.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠ with Trial$4.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$19.99
- Experian CreditWorks℠$4.99
- Experian Credit Report & FICO® Score$4.99